Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Caligula99

CANT CONNECT TO 0.8.2 SERVER WHILE LOG IN

5 comments in this topic

8 posts
812 battles

i cant login into public test (PT)
always canot login since i register and download it for 24gb,my account is same account as asia server 0.8.1 ver, and the game said "cant connect to server"
please tell me how to log in,because im very2 appreciate to the new mode in game and realy2 want to play the game

THIS IS WHY IM SO CONFUSED

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Caligula99

Administrator
373 posts
11 hours ago, Caligula99 said:

i cant login into public test (PT)
always canot login since i register and download it for 24gb,my account is same account as asia server 0.8.1 ver, and the game said "cant connect to server"
please tell me how to log in,because im very2 appreciate to the new mode in game and realy2 want to play the game

THIS IS WHY IM SO CONFUSED

Untitled-1.jpg

Hello, commander!

Could you kindly let us know when you tried to login into public test?

The 1st round of our public test 0.8.2 has already ended at 00:30 (UTC+9) on March 12th, and we are now preparing the 2nd round at this moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will enjoy the 2nd round from March 15th.

8 posts
812 battles
3 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello, commander!

Could you kindly let us know when you tried to login into public test?

The 1st round of our public test 0.8.2 has already ended at 00:30 (UTC+9) on March 12th, and we are now preparing the 2nd round at this moment.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope you will enjoy the 2nd round from March 15th.

last night i try again and cannot,is that tonight i can login? because in my local time is 14 march 23;30,im afraid i cannot get the reward

Administrator
373 posts
9 minutes ago, Caligula99 said:

last night i try again and cannot,is that tonight i can login? because in my local time is 14 march 23;30,im afraid i cannot get the reward

Hello, commander!

If you tried to login last night then you must have failed because the 1st round of PT had already been over on 12th.

Therefore we kindly ask you to participate in the 2nd round of PT 0.8.2 which starts from March 15th.

If you have not participate in the 1st round, you are not eligible to get the reward unfortunately 😞

• Cool 2

8 posts
812 battles
24 minutes ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello, commander!

If you tried to login last night then you must have failed because the 1st round of PT had already been over on 12th.

Therefore we kindly ask you to participate in the 2nd round of PT 0.8.2 which starts from March 15th.

If you have not participate in the 1st round, you are not eligible to get the reward unfortunately 😞

oh no 😞 i'll get nothing ? its ok 🙂

\

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this