Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

CV kaga and enterprise saturation bug?

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,382 posts
7,238 battles

i think there's a bug with kaga and enteprise. once they reach certain saturation they became immune to low calliber HE/AP damage.
first time i encounter it while watching flambass. he was trying to kill a kaga but fail. he tried both ap and he but no effect. my last game with seatle is the same. enterprise with 1khp are refusing to die.
not sure if those 2 are the only one with problem, as i have no problem sinking a midway with 152mm

Edited by yansuki

Administrator
373 posts
20 hours ago, yansuki said:

i think there's a bug with kaga and enteprise. once they reach certain saturation they became immune to low calliber HE/AP damage.
first time i encounter it while watching flambass. he was trying to kill a kaga but fail. he tried both ap and he but no effect. my last game with seatle is the same. enterprise with 1khp are refusing to die.
not sure if those 2 are the only one with problem, as i have no problem sinking a midway with 152mm

Hello commander, thank you for your report.

Well noted, and if it happens multiple time we will collect the data and report it to the relevant department.

Beta Tester
2,382 posts
7,238 battles
10 minutes ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello commander, thank you for your report.

Well noted, and if it happens multiple time we will collect the data and report it to the relevant department.

i will check if i still have game replay on my seattle game where i encounter the bug.

20190312_220136_PJSC012-Ibuki-1944_18_NE_ice_islands.wowsreplay

its near the end of the game. where we are shooting the enemy enterprise. both kutuzov and me are spamming her with he but she refuse to go down.

Edited by yansuki

Sign in to follow this