You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NAZRUL_2016

Clan Battle Timing

5 comments in this topic

[S-D]
45 posts
2,371 battles

i have a clan called [H_F]Hell_Fire and we mostly consist of players from asia, australia and new zealand but the timing of clan battles are bad for us its happening mostly at night when most of the clan sleeps can you please shift the clan battles timing few hours before or after then it is only 2 or 3 hours will be enough so we can at least join the test or it would be better if the clan battles are not available in sets why it cant be available like the ranked battles from certain day to certain day so players can play when ever they like in those days instead of time set in between you cant play

3 posts
10,910 battles

Indeed it is a problems for many time zone..... Me neither support this time frame boundaries for clan battle...... It would be more enjoyable if players can participate any time.

• Cool 3

6 posts
12,177 battles
5 hours ago, SKR_SALAZAAR_ said:

Indeed it is a problems for many time zone..... Me neither support this time frame boundaries for clan battle...... It would be more enjoyable if players can participate any time.

• ASIA 20:00 —23:30 UTC +8
  • CIS 00:00—04:00 UTC+8
  • EU 02:00—06:00 UTC+8
  • NA 07:30—11:30 UTC+8

get the same issue like you. With this time, I quite sure lots of the people who live in Asia will not be able to join a single CB in other sever time.

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
2 posts
12,808 battles

Yes I agree, I don't know about other servers,

but the clan battle timing
for Asia server is one of the big reason Why so many players miss out on CB

• Cool 1