Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ArielMayaGrace

Blocked characters

3 comments in this topic

[CJTFT]
3 posts
467 battles

I have noticed that when in the different channels and in game that I see blocked characters which means someone is speaking in another language not supported by my English version of world of warships this is becoming an issue. When communicating in channels and we really need either more channels so those who want to division up or get people for operations can do so with ease and with people who speak their language. I would really like  wargaming to think about this issue cause I know I can create a channel but than I not so sure on if people can see it in available channels or not. Any way its a great game but still has some teething issues to be ironed out and that's the one issue I have noticed so far its a minor issue but can compile it over time and it becomes a big issue.

Edited by ArielMayaGrace
spelling mistake

[KAMI]
7 posts
7,510 battles

This isn't a bug.

The characters are not blocked - they are typing with an alphabet you have not loaded. e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic, Hindi etc.  You can download the alphabets but unless you also can read the characters there is no benefit to you.    

Have you considered that just by typing in their language they are going to attract the attention of people they can speak to?   In other words - its self- selecting.

[KAMI]
1,216 posts
11,033 battles

so far in my scenario division, people do know what they need to do as is like " rinse and repeat", whether they understand you or not

you can just select the  people that reply/pm you in english 

Sign in to follow this