Sign in to follow this  
lengxv6

WG staff have no Balls

34 comments in this topic

[SIF]
[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,680 posts

As one of the Senior Moderators from a time gone past, and some one how has given up that title, as well as senior Super Test Coordinator and Community Coordinator, I have seen the Forums, and the game chat fall into dispute, which makes me ask the question...........Is there any WG staff with balls left to actually command and control the game, and the forum as the rule stipulate, or are you just the castrated entity that we all think you are?

Is there even an English Speaking member of WG in charge, or are you all under the yoke of a foreign voice, that we must all answer too?

(still showing as a senior Moderator when I post this btw......something that staff have not dealt with in over 12 months)  

• Cool 22
  • Funny 2

[AUHAX]
[AUHAX]
28 posts
4,109 battles

Like most asian server players i cannot name 1 staff member from the asian server, yet i can name dozens of CIS,EU and the US staff, asian server staff need to step up and show they exists and prove we are not just not a clone server,

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,361 posts
5,214 battles

There are times, their reality is whatever they want they should be.

Even as a Beta tester like me seen this things. But we are still an Castrated Entity. Let alone mindless clones fall within game.

• Cool 1

304 posts
370 battles

Yeah, where is the WG staff nyaaa?

CV is badly need buff because Jean Bart now dealing more damage than midway and hakuryu. CV is used to be fearsome....

Most rewarding claasses, most highest skill classes....

Now any pheasant can play CV.... But sadly its damage capability is only from TB.... I want to buff more DB....

Also what the heck happened with WoWs lately...

• Bad 3
  • Angry 3

[TF44]
[TF44]
14 posts
10,575 battles

Lol, this is the Asia server, so the staff are all behind an island at B2.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
21 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Yeah, where is the WG staff nyaaa?

CV is badly need buff because Jean Bart now dealing more damage than midway and hakuryu. CV is used to be fearsome....

Most rewarding claasses, most highest skill classes....

Now any pheasant can play CV.... But sadly its damage capability is only from TB.... I want to buff more DB....

Also what the heck happened with WoWs lately...

Yeah exactly, WG staff have no spine.

If they did then they would give us the players what we want and delete [content removed] , gutless, coward, spineless cv's from the game.

WoWs is crap now because of you and your mates in CV's

Inappropriate use of medical term. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

• Cool 4

304 posts
370 battles
20 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Yeah exactly, WG staff have no spine.

If they did then they would give us the players what we want and delete [content removed], gutless, coward, spineless cv's from the game.

WoWs is crap now because of you and your mates in CV's

If WG remove CV, BB Will be the next CV

[TLS]
3,082 posts
18,494 battles
49 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Already happening.

[HMAS_]
2,007 posts
14,034 battles
6 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Already happening.

What, flying BBs ??? 

Where???

:cap_wander:

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
19 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Yeah, no. Actually it won't be. It will just go back to how it was before all the cv [content removed].

DD's counter BB's, CL-CA with radar counter DD's

BB's counter CA-CL

See how it all fits? Nothing really counters cv because they dont get punished directly for their mistakes.

• Cool 2

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,116 posts
7,703 battles
15 hours ago, lengxv6 said:

As one of the Senior Moderators from a time gone past, and some one how has given up that title, as well as senior Super Test Coordinator and Community Coordinator, I have seen the Forums, and the game chat fall into dispute, which makes me ask the question...........Is there any WG staff with balls left to actually command and control the game, and the forum as the rule stipulate, or are you just the castrated entity that we all think you are?

Is there even an English Speaking member of WG in charge, or are you all under the yoke of a foreign voice, that we must all answer too?

(still showing as a senior Moderator when I post this btw......something that staff have not dealt with in over 12 months)  

With all respect, how does this this post help?

You knowingly broke the rules posting this (insulting WG staff), and the nature of this post creates just more of a perceived division between players and WG. 

If you were really concerned about still being labelled a mod, you could have just sent a PM to the person in charge of such things. No need to make a deal of it.

Leadership rule #1- praise in public, criticize in private.

Sure, I agree this forum is not as close-knit as it used to be, but coming on and encouraging dissent is not the answer.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 4

[LGND]
430 posts
10,808 battles

WG staff only for exclusive Server like NA and EU and RU...... :Smile_trollface:
WG staff only appear in ASIA server just for announcing new patch and after that poof they gone and vanish lol...... 

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
788 posts
5,773 battles
16 時間前、leaky_tub の発言:

Lol, this is the Asia server, so the staff are all behind an island at B2.

You can still find them in the map? I thought they are in Z26 for years

Last time (few years ago) I used a political reference slightly and I got a warning, now lots of people just naming them directly and no red crayon.

They are like certain country -  got a book of law and legislation but no one really running them.

2,634 posts
7,030 battles

LOL......

well the forum still have moderator, i still get warned for my post.....

[SALT]
1,713 posts
10,015 battles

Wg staff in asia server? Only JP one was active afaik.

The en section have only moderator. Or wg staff is never exist to begin with lol

Edited by humusz
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
1,086 posts
4,156 battles
On 3/11/2019 at 8:05 AM, dieselhead said:

Yeah, no. Actually it won't be. It will just go back to how it was before all the cv [content removed].

DD's counter BB's, CL-CA with radar counter DD's

BB's counter CA-CL

See how it all fits? Nothing really counters cv because they dont get punished directly for their mistakes.

Yeah, just the entire team loses the battle. And then blames the CV player, gives negative karma, and send dirty rude private messages.

Alpha Tester
1,086 posts
4,156 battles

I never see a mod in the general chat, but is policing really needed there?.

It tends to be far more civil than the yokels they get over in WoT, which runs similar player populations.

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
5 hours ago, Muds_Revenge said:

Yeah, just the entire team loses the battle. And then blames the CV player, gives negative karma, and send dirty rude private messages.

All the more reason to do away with them. This is world of warships,  not world of warplanes after all.

• Cool 2

304 posts
370 battles
3 hours ago, dieselhead said:

All the more reason to do away with them. This is world of warships,  not world of warplanes after all.

Just take that already, WG wont remove CV.

Even if WG remove CV, we can play OP Russian BB or conkek spam HE. And next people Will complain too much BB....

The Cruiser player Will stop playing and held ultimatum "please bring back CV"

And why playing DD and CA if you can safely firing from 20km away with conkek or Yamato dealing 400k damage and laugh at the new DD and CA slave.

• Cool 2

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
49 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Just take that already, WG wont remove CV.

Even if WG remove CV, we can play OP Russian BB or conkek spam HE. And next people Will complain too much BB....

The Cruiser player Will stop playing and held ultimatum "please bring back CV"

And why playing DD and CA if you can safely firing from 20km away with conkek or Yamato dealing 400k damage and laugh at the new DD and CA slave.

Are you on crack?

CA don't really care about BB's. They will just burn them down anyway.

You speak of safely firing from 20km away? Oh you mean like a spineless cv striking you from across the map?

At least I can return fire at the BB, I cant do anything against a CV.

There was plenty of DD's and CA around before this garbage rework so I think you should get your facts right before you open your cake hole.

400k Dmg? Oh yeah? How many people get 400k dmg in either Conq or Yamato consistently?

You are just proving what a total muppet you are.

304 posts
370 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

Are you on crack?

CA don't really care about BB's. They will just burn them down anyway.

You speak of safely firing from 20km away? Oh you mean like a spineless cv striking you from across the map?

At least I can return fire at the BB, I cant do anything against a CV.

There was plenty of DD's and CA around before this garbage rework so I think you should get your facts right before you open your cake hole.

400k Dmg? Oh yeah? How many people get 400k dmg in either Conq or Yamato consistently?

You are just proving what a total muppet you are.

CA need to carefully watch enemy BB otherwise it will get one shot. Fire can be healed and mitigated. Citadel boom cant be saved....

CV attack can be nullified by AA, Shell cannt be shotdown by AA or secondary. 

You can oneshot CV, but CV cannt oneshot you if you are BB. If you hate CV so much why don't get AA build Cruiser. Its natural counter. CV without counter is total bullsheet. If everyone get memetaur, can CV deal 150k damage?

Now i re ask you the same question, after rework nerf how many CV do 300k damage?

Even in latest thread T10 CV only deal 242k and drakon did more damage by huge margin. And its consistenly high damage in Jean Van Damme. Its only T9. High damage or not is depend on player.

What you accuse is highly skilled CV player..... CV OP please remove. Now look at noob CV player, can they do 100k damage in hakuryu? The lower tier CV is even worse....

Look how noob Republique with 20 sec reload deal 100k damage very easy.... In conkek, you can deal 150k damage by literaly doing nothing.

And Russian BB? Win just by enter the battle

[HMAS_]
2,007 posts
14,034 battles
12 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

CA need to carefully watch enemy BB otherwise it will get one shot. Fire can be healed and mitigated. Citadel boom cant be saved....

CV attack can be nullified by AA, Shell cannt be shotdown by AA or secondary. 

You can oneshot CV, but CV cannt oneshot you if you are BB. If you hate CV so much why don't get AA build Cruiser. Its natural counter. CV without counter is total bullsheet. If everyone get memetaur, can CV deal 150k damage?

Now i re ask you the same question, after rework nerf how many CV do 300k damage?

Even in latest thread T10 CV only deal 242k and drakon did more damage by huge margin. And its consistenly high damage in Jean Van Damme. Its only T9. High damage or not is depend on player.

What you accuse is highly skilled CV player..... CV OP please remove. Now look at noob CV player, can they do 100k damage in hakuryu? The lower tier CV is even worse....

Look how noob Republique with 20 sec reload deal 100k damage very easy.... In conkek, you can deal 150k damage by literaly doing nothing.

What's this got to do with the price of fish ?

:fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
905 posts
8,991 battles
32 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Dude... Anybody can farm damage while remaining in relative safety, ok? But what do they achieve by doing so? Are you helping your team even a little bit when you are hugging J line like a coward and farming selfishly?

304 posts
370 battles
52 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

Dude... Anybody can farm damage while remaining in relative safety, ok? But what do they achieve by doing so? Are you helping your team even a little bit when you are hugging J line like a coward and farming selfishly?

Those coward who farm damage is actually have higher stat both damage and win. I better having 3 Yamato who did 150k damage each camp from j line rather than 3 Yolo BB who sink before 15 min mark.

BB have one very important role, dealing damage as much as possible. DD don't need BB to tanking damage, DD need BB to rekt enemy CA before it become threat for DD.

The noob BB coward is actually better to stay away and camp rather than sink early. What matter is sheep survivability.

Pushing enemy is the hardest thing to do, not every noob can do it. Even veteran player likely to camp rather than. Push.

Its very classical of tsun Zu art of gaming you need 5x times more troop to attack enemy castle.

Noob and coward is always exist, in both game and real life. This is not your only problem but also enemy. If both BB camp, coward and noob....who will carry?

Everyone is complain about it. If pushing hard really efficient, most unicum in Asia will do it and meta will change.

I will admit, pushing like a boss in BB with secondary is cool, but not every BB is designated that way. Conkek is cake because Its lowest HP and lack of protection.... Yamato have silly turret traverse that become burden for CQC. Republique can burn anything with its stupidity op secondary.... Kurfurst have hydro to smell DD

Telling everyone to always push as BB is like forcing everyone to play GK or Baguetta... Some ship excel in sniping, some good for close dueling.

And what the hell i just write, i am forget to do more important task -_-