You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Beached

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

everyone probably experience getting beached before, sometimes because of carelessness(getting tunneled vision while shooting other ships, drastic evasive action ( need to evade enemy torpedo or even allied torpedo) lag, and many other things.

but i notice after playing lots of matches that there are some part of maps where your ship can be beached almost permanently and wont able to get out no matter what you do,i experience getting beached for the rest of the a couple of times while sailing Destroyer and few time while on Cruisers. i wonder this are part of game or it needed a little fixing, because getting beached for the rest of the game is no fun at all.

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

I have observed over the course of a lifetime thus far, that by far and away the majority of vessels - long ones, short ones, square ones and round ones - all tend to adhere to the bricks once they have struck.  Few self recover.

Still, that's in boring R/L.  Reversing the situation for the game is, I reckon, acceptable.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

They dont take damage, they take little pina-colada's out, with little umbrellas in them, and lay back to get a tan.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

we did have the mechanic in early Alpha (you took some damage) but you could ram another ship for little damage. WG swapped it, and now we are testing the ramming mechanic on other ships. I would guess maybe 2 patches more, and we will be seeing damage taken when we ram islands etc