You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Okamitsu

Varriant ships of their class

3 comments in this topic

[PST]
Modder
70 posts
4,655 battles

Hi,

I have been think about this suggestion to put some variant ship at their class to the branch tech tree
so i think we need some of this variant ship name but not at premium purchases for the same armament but if they different okay u can put it on premium ship like mutsu on nagato class, but don't make it premium purchases if their have same armament like ARP series(i hope WG make the normal variant of this kongo class)

why i want this variant to the branch tech tree??
the answer is simple
we want make the battle is more colorful with almost of the player use the different name ship at the battle and can be easly to notice them at the battle and hey of course some name of the ship on their class maybe is the favorite warships for the player so this is very helpful because some name of the ship maybe looks like cool or so i hope WG notice this and wanna make variant warhsips at their class to the tech tree

Edited by Okamitsu

[AN-DO]
537 posts
8,727 battles

One of the problems with doing this is that there are already a lot of ships and ship info that one has to remember to play well, if there are lots of ships with different names you'd have to remember them all and which class they are from so you know how to counter them etc. it would also lock out WGs use of boats for potential premiums in the future. Personally I'm quite happy with how they are now, even if the lead ship of a class (which is generally the rule for WG tech tree naming conventions) had a less illustrious career than later ships of the class might have had.

[PST]
Modder
70 posts
4,655 battles
On 3/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, blauflamme22 said:

One of the problems with doing this is that there are already a lot of ships and ship info that one has to remember to play well, if there are lots of ships with different names you'd have to remember them all and which class they are from so you know how to counter them etc. it would also lock out WGs use of boats for potential premiums in the future. Personally I'm quite happy with how they are now, even if the lead ship of a class (which is generally the rule for WG tech tree naming conventions) had a less illustrious career than later ships of the class might have had.

like i say "for the same armament but if they different okay u can put it on premium ship like mutsu on nagato class" 
so for the same armament/for the same tier and reseachable that's not to remember how to play each of them, just remember one of their lead cause they are have same armament and ability