Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Russian Balans

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles

i see nothing wrong here komrade, its clearly balans.

XAXAXAXA

4,671 posts
8,750 battles

> Tier 5 BB

> 75 and 125 mm at bow, 19 mm aft, 38 mm deck.

It's not even "Bow/Aft end Plating", like any other ship, it's "fore end armor BELT". What the f*ck even. Armor belts aren't even in the bow or the aft. They are supposed to be in the middle of the ship, protecting the citadel. 

This is garbage.

Tier 3 is even better: 102 and 127 mm at bow AND aft.

Edited by Paladinum

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,945 posts
37 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Tier 3 is even better: 102 and 127 mm at bow AND aft.

tenor.gif?itemid=5024612

[-ISO-]
1,059 posts
6,286 battles

This is one of the reason why WG nerf GC. Seriously WG??? Is this how you justify your Russian ships??? By nerfing the strongest ships at its tier so that you'll have the satisfaction of having the strongest ship for your own nation???

• Cool 3

[SEARN]
1,036 posts
15,889 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

It's not even "Bow/Aft end Plating", like any other ship, it's "fore end armor BELT". What the f*ck even. Armor belts aren't even in the bow or the aft. They are supposed to be in the middle of the ship, protecting the citadel. 

Actually not true. An armour belt is supposed to extend as far forward or aft as the designer wants it to.

The all or nothing armour scheme will, as you say, basically only protect the magazines and machinery spaces. Areas that do not contain vital equipment or munitions are left minimally protected to save weight. This is why armour belts are typically found extending to either side of the center of the ship.

A ship that has been designed with a more complete overall armour scheme can have the armour belt extending all the way to the bow or stern if they so desire.

That being said, even if this is an actual design that WG found and they have modelled it in game, it is pretty ridiculous for a T5 and will seriously raise some eyebrows if it doesn't get some armour nerfs before going onto the live server. Don't forget there is no such thing as Russian bias in WOWS or WOT :Smile_sceptic: 

4,671 posts
8,750 battles
28 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Actually not true. An armour belt is supposed to extend as far forward or aft as the designer wants it to.

I am aware of that but considering that how many ships in the game have that sh*t lol? Even the BBs of the same tier?

32 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Don't forget there is no such thing as Russian bias in WOWS or WOT :Smile_sceptic: 

No, there is none :Smile_hiding:

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
On 3/9/2019 at 12:01 AM, Paladinum said:

Don't forget there is no such thing as Russian bias in WOWS or WOT :Smile_sceptic: 

I had a streamer and CC try to say that to me the other night. I was like are you [content removed] serious?? lol

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

[CLAY]
2,770 posts
12,369 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

The all or nothing armour scheme will, as you say, basically only protect the magazines and machinery spaces. Areas that do not contain vital equipment or munitions are left minimally protected to save weight. This is why armour belts are typically found extending to either side of the center of the ship.

A ship that has been designed with a more complete overall armour scheme can have the armour belt extending all the way to the bow or stern if they so desire.

That being said, even if this is an actual design that WG found and they have modelled it in game, it is pretty ridiculous for a T5 and will seriously raise some eyebrows if it doesn't get some armour nerfs before going onto the live server. Don't forget there is no such thing as Russian bias in WOWS or WOT :Smile_sceptic: 

These paper ships seem to be less and less based on real world theoretical ship design, and more based on ship design which makes sense for the game.

4,671 posts
8,750 battles
3 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

These paper ships seem to be less and less based on real world theoretical ship design, and more based on ship design which makes sense for the game.

"makes sense for the game"

Meaning: BUSSIAN RIAS!!!

• Cool 1

[OAKUM]
2,107 posts
16,046 battles

Me need to get special balans fluid to help me with balans issues

dancing vodka.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles
4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Me need to get special balans fluid to help me with balans issues

dancing vodka.gif

dont listen to him komrade. this is a capitalist pretending to be a communist to sell their inferior vodka.

this is the real vodka for a true communist.

vokda.png

• Funny 1

[AN-DO]
667 posts
9,799 battles
14 hours ago, yansuki said:

dont listen to him komrade. this is a capitalist pretending to be a communist to sell their inferior vodka.

this is the real vodka for a true communist.

vokda.png

Nope, a true Russian drinks samogon, unless there is a chance you'll go blind you haven't made it strong enough

Sign in to follow this