You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

Space battle - Space Assault mode is unfair

7 comments in this topic

6,072 posts
10,365 battles

1. Timer is not enough.

2. Placement of Generators are unfair, they are completely behind islands. 

1 + 2 equals no way the Attackers can win within the time limit.

• Cool 1

[XSA]
Super Tester_
204 posts
9,955 battles

Totally agreed, the attack team deserves more attacking time for each defenders sunk, otherwise there is no way the attacking team can make it into the generators unsunk.

[OJBK]
3 posts
3,625 battles

Agree, I think there should be a time extension whenever the attacking side kills a defending ship. It takes a long time to even go around the island and shoot the generators. I feel like they can either change the generator's location to a better place or just give the time extension for every kill the attackers get. The time in this mode is unbalanced, in my opinion🤔

[-AWN-]
[-AWN-]
25 posts
14,362 battles

Initially, when playing Attacker,  I also thought that the Timer was too short, but when I got a game on the Defender side, it totally changed the aspect of the game.

I really liked it!

For attackers, the objective is to work quickly and efficiently. This will suit experienced players, and after a few attempts, teams/players will learn to work more efficiently.

For defenders, the odds are only stacked against them if the Attackers team works efficiently and quickly (as I stated above). So then too Defenders need to learn to use the terrain, and work together to defend the generators. It will seem hopeless for Defenders as the Attackers can respawn, and Defenders cannot, BUT that is the reason for the 'short' timer, giving the Defenders a goal to hold out as best they can, both individually, and as a team.

Suggestion: I would hope that WoW might consider a regular slot for this scenario (and not just Space Warships). Maybe the Main Target can be a Hard Water Plant, and the Generators power plants or defensive emplacements, based in Norwegian Fiords.

37 posts
5,419 battles

its too hard to attack the generator

i suggest that the attacker respawn place can be closer to the defend place

for the defender, every attacker dead can also have the boost hp refill