Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Cross-Server Clan Battles: Second Test Round [Updated]

13 comments in this topic

[NAU]
Super Tester
556 posts
7,157 battles

Rewards for Testing
Play 10 battles during the test season, a minimum of which 5 should be played during the prime time of another region. For doing so, you’ll earn 500 Steel and 15,000 Coal.

Is this earned as a personal mission? 

If it is then it means you need to run the same players over all 10 matches, and no one else gets the rewards?

Administrator
373 posts
On 3/7/2019 at 11:08 PM, NAZRUL_2016 said:

will it be available on main server or pts

Hello, commander! We would like to inform you that it will be available on our main server. Thank you for your inquiry.

Administrator
373 posts
4 hours ago, Black_Ice said:

Rewards for Testing
Play 10 battles during the test season, a minimum of which 5 should be played during the prime time of another region. For doing so, you’ll earn 500 Steel and 15,000 Coal.

Is this earned as a personal mission? 

If it is then it means you need to run the same players over all 10 matches, and no one else gets the rewards?

Hello, commander! Regarding your question, you don't have to run the same players again and again. 

For example once you complete the battle with player A 5 times and then with another player B 5 times, you can earn the rewards.

Thank you!

6 posts
7,154 battles

why not give us rent tier x mission

my friends donot have t10 but he wants to join clan battle

• Cool 1

[S-D]
45 posts
2,371 battles

i have a clan called [H_F]Hell_Fire and we mostly consist of players from asia, australia and new zealand but the timing of clan battles are bad for us its happening mostly at night when most of the clan sleeps can you please shift the clan battles timing few hours before or after then it is only 2 or 3 hours will be enough so we can at least join the test or it would be better if the clan battles are not available in sets why it cant be available like the ranked battles from certain day to certain day so players can play when ever they like in those days instead of time set in between you cant play

[NAU]
Super Tester
556 posts
7,157 battles

Bugs:

1. Stated start times do not reflect local time zone. I am in UTC+11, not UTC+10. The game is not taking DST into account. It is reading the wrong details from my pc.

2. Even after manually adding +1 hour to correct for this - it still does not match the actual start time for CB. We readied up a full team. Hit enter battle - and it unreadies the entire team.

It says it starts at 21:00. We try to enter at 22:00 but find it actually starts at 23:00

CB.thumb.JPG.aecf43aeead552c6c99bd5b631e4f343.JPG

[_BST_]
7 posts
6,105 battles

Hey guys to my understanding there was supposed to be a clan game in the Asian server tonight (18/3/2019) at 2100-0100  but it has disappeared, what happened to the last games?

Edited by Lieut_Dan88

[NAU]
Super Tester
556 posts
7,157 battles
21 hours ago, Lieut_Dan88 said:

Hey guys to my understanding there was supposed to be a clan game in the Asian server tonight (18/3/2019) at 2100-0100  but it has disappeared, what happened to the last games?

The test only ran for a week. The last session was on Sunday night 17/03/2019. You missed it by one day.

[_BST_]
7 posts
6,105 battles

yeah thats fair enough, i was only asking because in the clans tab (in game) it had a game on the asian server at 2100 (my time) 18th of march. we managed to play enough games for the week, I was just curious about the monday session that just dissapeared an hr before we were due to start. all good.

[BLIST]
10 posts
11,153 battles

pings are more stable than the last one

good job wargaming

Sign in to follow this