Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Developer Bulletin 0.8.2 [Updated]

7 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,547 posts
40,051 battles

Space Shimakaze pics are missing

[LGND]
485 posts
12,371 battles

eh, no more balancing something in 0.8.2  other than RPF ?????

Administrator
373 posts
16 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

eh, no more balancing something in 0.8.2  other than RPF ?????

Hello commander, we have been receiving numerous feedback after the Aircraft Career rework and this bulletin is just work in process. That doesn’t mean that there will be no additional changes. We will definitely listen to your voice and will have additional balance changes if it’s necessary. Thank you.

[LGND]
485 posts
12,371 battles
17 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello commander, we have been receiving numerous feedback after the Aircraft Career rework and this bulletin is just work in process. That doesn’t mean that there will be no additional changes. We will definitely listen to your voice and will have additional balance changes if it’s necessary. Thank you.

Dear Admin, i hope in next patch pls balance 2 v 2 cv pls...... especially when you t6/t7 facing 2 T8 CV our AA cant stop enemy planes.....
this need fix ASAP, especially when you playing DD....
old system much balance honestly with 2 v 2  cv only happen in below T8 battle....  1 v 1 CV only happen in T8 to T10....

8 posts
812 battles

i cant login into public test (PT)
always canot login since i register and download it for 24gb,my account is same account as asia server 0.8.1 ver, and the game said "cant connect into server"
please tell me how to log in,because im very2 appreciate to the new mode in game and realy2 want to play the game
thx..

Untitled-1.jpg

Sign in to follow this