Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SgtSullyNZ

Premium Time

11 comments in this topic

[NZSQN]
136 posts
24,585 battles

As I recently discovered, I was awarded Premium Time as a result of successfully get in the Top 10% of the weekly Fly! Strike! Win! event, what I see as an inherent flaw as it awarded at the end of the patch, we get a new patch and the server is down from between 2 to 3 hours, 4 hours if you count the hour before the patch ends. 

This is a scheduled activity, so why are we being disadvantaged by this? The Server will be down for 1.30 mins tomorrow with the new patch, all time we cannot access the server and any Premium time cannot be utilised then?

I would appreciate hearing if others would like to see the clock stopped on Premium Time or rolled back on Server Down activities?

Edited by SgtSullyNZ
misspelt words

[CLAY]
2,668 posts
12,048 battles

I currently have over 300 days premium time, and server updates during the day when I'm at work.

I would love it if premium time only applied for the time you were logged into the game, but WG would probably lose a lot of money over that.

Otherwise, this does not affect me.

[NZSQN]
136 posts
24,585 battles
1 hour ago, RX83 said:

WG pick downtime when we're sleeping.

Well here in New Zealand it is between 10am and 1pm (so Lunch-Time) regardless of when it happens it is time we are prohibited from using our account. 

And that time should be compensated in my opinion

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,930 posts
2 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

And that time should be compensated in my opinion

*WG*

tenor.gif?itemid=10432528

• Funny 1

[-FUN-]
408 posts
6,851 battles

I remember WoT used to compensate users with premium time every time server is down for applying update. Not sure if it still there now I retired Wot, but in any case I cant see why WoWS doesnt have such compensation too.

[NZSQN]
136 posts
24,585 battles
1 hour ago, zergling_ said:

I remember WoT used to compensate users with premium time every time server is down for applying update. Not sure if it still there now I retired Wot, but in any case I cant see why WoWS doesnt have such compensation too.

Agreed, do not think it will happen, but that is the reason for discussion

[NZSQN]
136 posts
24,585 battles
2 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

Agreed, do not think it will happen, but that is the reason for discussion

Would the Prizes from events be better awarded in a Prize Container? That way you see what you got, and can open when suits to best utilise any Premium Time etc

[AN-DO]
657 posts
9,697 battles

That is actually a nice idea, a prize container or just have it added like rewards are for the public test server. you have to actively claim rewards so any premium would start from that point

• Cool 1

[NZSQN]
136 posts
24,585 battles
23 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

That is actually a nice idea, a prize container or just have it added like rewards are for the public test server. you have to actively claim rewards so any premium would start from that point

Maybe if there is sufficient interest/ support for this WG may make it happen?

• Cool 1

[ANZAC]
516 posts
18,102 battles
On 3/7/2019 at 5:56 AM, zergling_ said:

Only if the down time went WELL over their scheduled outage if I recall correctly

Sign in to follow this