Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Manic_Wombat

UI elements unresponsive - 8.1.0

4 comments in this topic

[KAMI]
8 posts
9,530 battles

In 8.1 - and I have never seen this before - some of the buttons on the after battle screens and in the port are not responding.

After battles and after Narai, the "Back to Port" button does not respond to mouse clicks but the "Esc" button does.

In port, the "Open Container" button does not respond but the "Esc" button does (leaving the container unopen).  Multiple repetitions (going back to port) still leave the container unopenable.

[ODY]
5 posts
15,868 battles

After latest update, Audio reset to default. turned off music but still getting a music byte when entering battle screen or returning to port. This is also causing a lag spike delay in loading screens.

32 posts
747 battles

Heck why WG won't make the UI solid and not transparent just like WOT. WOT's UI is magnitudes better than this.

4 posts
13,490 battles

Similar problem is happening to me also.

Various buttons stop working, seems random eveytime it happens.

It only happens though after OPERATIONS, not after a random or coop. Also upon entering port for 1st time game is fine, only happens after performing 1x operation and upon return to port.

Also a small part of the carousel becomes inactive as marked in the following image.

It started happening 2 days ago, so before and after the current update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled video drivers (nvidia) tried rolling back to previous versions of the drivers, changed resolution, tried changing the scaling in port.

I run Aslains mod but do not run ANY port mods. Have tried uninstalling aslains completely also.

Running 3440x1440, geforce 1080, max graphics settings.

1428528070_ScreenBug1.thumb.jpg.b512616f4918d3c5b6b0a1760f61cc1b.jpg

Sign in to follow this