Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MD047

Patch frustration with new bugs/errors

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

20
[MD]
Member
96 posts

I have to run game integrity check before entering the game. theres a small file gets downloaded every time, then I can enter.

but when i quit the game I have to do this process again other wise the shown massage pops up. 

Also In game arsenal, clan base, premium shop, news section etc is not running, but I can play battles.
Does anyone else having this error since update?
Any solutions please.

Screenshot_3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[LNA]
Member
2,005 posts
12,686 battles
29 minutes ago, MD047 said:

I have to run game integrity check before entering the game. theres a small file gets downloaded every time, then I can enter.

but when i quit the game I have to do this process again other wise the shown massage pops up. 

Also In game arsenal, clan base, premium shop, news section etc is not running, but I can play battles.
Does anyone else having this error since update?
Any solutions please.

Screenshot_3.png

Check your drive health , you may have bad fragmentation or worse got a bad sector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[MD]
Member
96 posts
13 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Check your drive health , you may have bad fragmentation or worse got a bad sector.

Its a file called cef browser which is failing. 

Is there  a way to download that file form else where without downloading the whole game. 60gb is no joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[LNA]
Member
2,005 posts
12,686 battles
3 hours ago, MD047 said:

Its a file called cef browser which is failing. 

Is there  a way to download that file form else where without downloading the whole game. 60gb is no joke.

cef_browser_process.zip / Use mine

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×