Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RogertheCabinboi

Observations from a fresh set of eyes

15 comments in this topic

17 posts
6,553 battles

After todays launches of Fleet Alaska, I thought i would put pen to paper so to speak on what ive observed with the game in the short time ive played. Yes Noob REport.

Ok Game etc A1 top class. well balanced but.........

Seams that When your adding Elite Units  or Changing things your approach is  a little how shall i put this umm , "OMG lets max it out then Nerf later "

So  what triggered me to type this. well when u enter a battle with a tier 7 BS and listed a total of 12 Alaska s  6 each side and then these things start spamming out projectiles further then yourself and 3 times to you r 1  it makes you go mmmm Nerf time soonish.

well thats my peice of 8s worth

17 posts
6,553 battles

And well Alaskas stats puts it not at Battle Cruiser but Battle ship.  60000Hp  where as IOwa  is 68000.  Buffalo is 42000.   

Alaska has to much HP it should be 45000 max based on it history 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[KAMI]
1,366 posts
11,794 battles
21 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

1 million FXP = $US80.

correction, 1 million fxp=160USD

Edited by Gummilicious

[CLAY]
2,294 posts
11,067 battles
46 minutes ago, RogertheCabinboi said:

After todays launches of Fleet Alaska, I thought i would put pen to paper so to speak on what ive observed with the game in the short time ive played. Yes Noob REport.

Ok Game etc A1 top class. well balanced but.........

Seams that When your adding Elite Units  or Changing things your approach is  a little how shall i put this umm , "OMG lets max it out then Nerf later "

So  what triggered me to type this. well when u enter a battle with a tier 7 BS and listed a total of 12 Alaska s  6 each side and then these things start spamming out projectiles further then yourself and 3 times to you r 1  it makes you go mmmm Nerf time soonish.

well thats my peice of 8s worth

That’s not really a problem with the ship. That’s a problem with the matchmaker, and the fact that every time you have an easy to obtain ship which is relatively powerful, everyone goes out to buy one immediately. 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,442 posts
6,677 battles

And this is to be expected that whenever a new ship is introduced there are a disproportionate numbr of them in game which may adversely affect the end result.  This will calm down in a few weeks.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,510 posts
19,146 battles
37 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

That’s not really a problem with the ship. That’s a problem with the matchmaker

Root cause, don't fix. Something distantly related, modify. :derp:

• Funny 1

4,225 posts
8,070 battles
1 hour ago, RogertheCabinboi said:

And well Alaskas stats puts it not at Battle Cruiser but Battle ship.  60000Hp  where as IOwa  is 68000.  Buffalo is 42000.   

And yet, Moskva has 65k HP the last time I checked (which is right now). And that is a cruiser, no more.

And if Alaska should have 45k HP, then what would be for Iowa and Buffalo?

25 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Root cause, don't fix. Something distantly related, modify. :derp:

Error 404: Good problem-solving department not found.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 2

[AJAX]
58 posts
2,233 battles
5 hours ago, RogertheCabinboi said:

Iowa has 79k HP, who the hell uses A hull anyway?

Edited by SecretIdentity

[SMOKE]
1,510 posts
14,155 battles
4 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

And this is to be expected that whenever a new ship is introduced there are a disproportionate numbr of them in game which may adversely affect the end result.  This will calm down in a few weeks.

I think there should be a MM mechanism in place to limit quantity of the same ship per game ; its  both more healthier for the game and help the variety of game play , this goes for all type and all ships

[CLAY]
2,294 posts
11,067 battles
38 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

I think there should be a MM mechanism in place to limit quantity of the same ship per game ; its  both more healthier for the game and help the variety of game play , this goes for all type and all ships

I you start a battle with me, and I seem AFK. Apologies, I either fell asleep or got distracted by something while waiting for a match.

4,225 posts
8,070 battles
1 hour ago, Mechfori said:

The MM shouldn't be placing all the Des Moist in one team, and all the Hindenburg on the other. There's no reason why the MM algorithm should put 3 of one ship in one team and 0 for the other. That's just plain unfair.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,510 posts
19,146 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

The MM shouldn't be placing all the Des Moist in one team, and all the Hindenburg on the other. There's no reason why the MM algorithm should put 3 of one ship in one team and 0 for the other. That's just plain unfair.

In addition to the 'Error 404: Good problem-solving department not found', we also have the 'Error 404: Good matchmaking programmers not found' issue.

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles
9 hours ago, RogertheCabinboi said:

unlike iowa. alaska only has 25mm of armor on bow and stern. 16" guns from any battleship can overmatch those HE has no problem penetrating her armor too. she also has same 60 base fire duration like other bb. so she's vulnerable to HE and fires.

my only problem is sometimes we got 2 seattle while other team has 2 alaska or any battlecruisers. i think those issue should be adress ASAP

4,225 posts
8,070 battles
4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

In addition to the 'Error 404: Good problem-solving department not found', we also have the 'Error 404: Good matchmaking programmers not found' issue.

Those are included in the "Error 404: good developers and publishers not found"

Sign in to follow this