Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tsuenwan

ALASKA can be bought by Cash on Russian Server

24 comments in this topic

3 posts
3,856 battles

So when will Asian Server players can buy it in Premium shop?

Can anyone tell something?

Is there administrator or official voice can answer this question.

Edited by BB_156
detail

3 posts
3,856 battles

The business policy for all the players should be fair and equal !

Does WG hates money? or the local Asian game management team hates players' money?

I don't think so.  However, quick action is the key to business!

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,438 posts
6,657 battles

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus guys.

Check the existing threads and have some patience. 

Friday is the Asia prem shops day of the week it updates its sales

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
1,501 posts
14,137 battles
21 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus guys.

Check the existing threads and have some patience. 

Friday is the Asia prem shops day of the week it updates its sales

I know what you mean, but when players sees that they are always treated like 2nd class ( or might be even 3rd class ) citizen and so ... its inevitable they got infuriated ... oh you want that ship .. sure you will have to wait for Friday, but then everybody else can get it NOW .. ITS NOT LIKE THEY ARE RUSHING THIS SHIP, its almost a year in preparation and they can't even get a launch in the shop properly ... so much for care for customer ....  I am not even interested in the ship ( yet ) but I can relay to the sentiment ...

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,438 posts
6,657 battles

2 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

when players sees that they are always treated like 2nd class ( or might be even 3rd class )

Who is being treated second class?    its not like our shop timetable has ever been any different.

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
1,501 posts
14,137 battles
13 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Who is being treated second class?    its not like our shop timetable has ever been any different.

for those of us who are not in a rush .. nothing bothers, but in the end .. it is still the same, Asian server always get anything last and sometime take not days but weeks and even things that never came , I am not talking locale specific stuffs, just your should be for everybody stuff ... when customer are treated like that, its that what constitute negative sentiment .. this Alaska will come on Friday is just yet another ... those sentiment do not brew for just this one incident .. its there all along for a while for many things from ships that we cannot get ( when others can ) to game issue that got reported but never deal with ( local language client having long running issue that WG know about, had still not yet deal with and not seems like they are doing anything about it ).

As a host to the game the publisher should hold it fair but this do no borne out as far as providing these game elements goes so that simply reflects

Edited by Mechfori

Alpha Tester
2,117 posts
7,703 battles

This thread is just another example of FOMA.

People losing their tiny minds because they may miss out on something that someone on the other side of the world has.

I'll get my violin out.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
2,117 posts
7,703 battles
7 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

I think you miss the point entirely

Enlighten me.

• Funny 2

[SMOKE]
1,501 posts
14,137 battles

some people indeed are getting annoyed by not having the ship when they should have been able to get it ( but not ) but the point is ... Asain server customers had long get the salty end of being treated with anything as regard to customer service, support and no less even premium shop item ... what I see is that kind of long running neglect or might be just dumb down way of servicing the customer support that really get people infuriated. To many it does not matter its only might be another couple of days , what matter to them is they are not treated equally .. and that unfortunately is what manifest , intentional or just coincidental ( and it happen more than once )

Alpha Tester
2,117 posts
7,703 battles
9 hours ago, Mechfori said:

some people indeed are getting annoyed by not having the ship when they should have been able to get it ( but not ) but the point is ... Asain server customers had long get the salty end of being treated with anything as regard to customer service, support and no less even premium shop item ... what I see is that kind of long running neglect or might be just dumb down way of servicing the customer support that really get people infuriated. To many it does not matter its only might be another couple of days , what matter to them is they are not treated equally .. and that unfortunately is what manifest , intentional or just coincidental ( and it happen more than once )

Besides hearsay, what evidence do have that we are being treated different?

If customer service is bad, it would be bad across the whole board. Everybody would be served equally as badly. It's not like the overworked support dept, say 'oh, it's from Asia, leave it for a week'. Because they would not know where the ticket is from until it is opened and by then it's too late.

As for getting prem ships at different times, there is a thing called a time zone and also a business strategy that says something like 'Don't release new items at 3.30 AM'.  So the release of stuff must be staggered for release times to work.

Also, in the past, ASIA was getting stuff first.  The NA forum would implode  because it was perceived that WE were favoured.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
[TDA]
19 posts
10,441 battles

Why whine about it, no one else on the SEA server is getting it early and not like the Russians or the Yanks can bring their ships to the SEA server. 

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,438 posts
6,657 battles
3 minutes ago, Dingo57 said:

Why whine about it, no one else on the SEA server is getting it early and not like the Russians or the Yanks can bring their ships to the SEA server. 

Intarwebs outrage is the best outrage.

• Funny 1

[KAMI]
1,359 posts
11,747 battles
9 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Asain server customers had long get the salty end of being treated with anything as regard to customer service, support and no less even premium shop item 

idk where you find the conclusion but here my interaction with weegee ticket support:

> sent ticket support to buy back premium ship via credit, they obliged in getting my premium ship back in 1-2 working days

> sent in bug report, the customer service acknowledged the issue in 1-2 working days too

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,438 posts
6,657 battles
3 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

idk where you find the conclusion but here my interaction with weegee ticket support:

> sent ticket support to buy back premium ship via credit, they obliged in getting my premium ship back in 1-2 working days

> sent in bug report, the customer service acknowledged the issue in 1-2 working days too 

I'm outraged...………….Why wasn't it done in half that time?

• Funny 2

[SPCTH]
390 posts
8,286 battles

Asian server seem to get everything last. All the updates and all. Problem is there is too many Alaska's around. I have to go use my Mushi or Yama to delete them from the back of the map.

[KAMI]
1,359 posts
11,747 battles
13 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

Asian server seem to get everything last. All the updates and all. Problem is there is too many Alaska's around. I have to go use my Mushi or Yama to delete them from the back of the map.

why you kind of people so inpatient??

Is just Day 2 release of Alaska, of course there a huge number playing it....

Every new ship / line always will be crowded with people trying it out for first 2 weeks .

Spoiler

and you burn them with HE, very satisfying

Edited by Gummilicious
  • Cool 1

[-FUN-]
351 posts
5,811 battles
18 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

People losing their tiny minds because they may miss out on something that someone on the other side of the world has.

I'll get my violin out.

wait wait.. FOMA? Fear Of Missing Aut...? :Smile_trollface:

Alpha Tester
2,117 posts
7,703 battles
7 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

wait wait.. FOMA? Fear Of Missing Aut...? :Smile_trollface:

lol, i messed up.

I did mean FOMO

How stupid of me...:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,291 posts
11,061 battles

Yes, Alaska can be bought on RU server.

It can also be bought on all other servers, I fail to see the issue.

[SEARN]
891 posts
14,332 battles
21 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I'll get my violin out.

You mean this violin? I'm returning it after my extended loan...….. :Smile_bajan2:

1938572979_smallestviolin.png.a1710f2c0275f6c971f08029a131dc02.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HMAS]
41 posts
18,235 battles

I remember when the German BB line was introduced,  there were matches with 12 KM BBs on each side.  I expect one the old stagers might have a screenshot of that sort of team line up.

Sign in to follow this