Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

「與朋友一起遊玩」推薦計劃:最新獎勵 [更新]

16 comments in this topic

51 posts

在下說點狠話:航母機制一天沒有改善,就是一天找不到玩家回鍋...
你們既然選擇無視玩家的建議和實際發生的狀況,那麼我們也可以選擇無視你的任何優惠和活動...

Edited by V_Wyvern

7 posts
3,613 battles

在下說點狠話:航母機制一天沒有改善,就是一天找不到玩家回鍋...
你們既然選擇無視玩家的建議和實際發生的狀況,那麼我們也可以選擇無視你的任何優惠和活動...

Administrator
844 posts
17 시간 전, Harbour_Summer_Princess 님의 말:

由於伺服器維護工作,《戰艦世界》推薦計劃將於2月28日15:30(UTC+8)至23:59(UTC+8)期間無法使用。感謝您的諒解!

之后也是补双倍?

您好,艦長。

該時間因伺服器維護工作,無法點擊參加活動按鈕。

但在之前已點擊參加的艦長們,在此時間參加戰鬥,按照活動規定,可以正常獲得獎勵。

感謝您的諒解。

全速前進!

Administrator
844 posts
14 시간 전, ClanClanMore 님의 말:

why there nothing rewarded after I played the first game with T6 ship?

Hello. commander!

We hope you can send a ticket and write the detail in CS page.

EN: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

TW: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/zh_tw/products/wows/

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Action  Stations!

5 posts
95 battles
3 小時前,Sunny06 說:

Hello. commander!

We hope you can send a ticket and write the detail in CS page.

EN: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

TW: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/zh_tw/products/wows/

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Action  Stations!

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I did send the ticket about 16 hours ago, and it was replied by your colleague " Yauheni Polikarpov ". Please get another staff to handle my ticket because Yauhenni did not work with diligence, just a lazy worker try too fool kids.

Why I say so, this is what happened and replied.

16 hours ago (About 4:00am March 1) , I sent ticket with the content shown below:

"I got invited. And finished the requirement (Played a game with Tier 6 ship) in about 1 hour ago. However, there are no nothing rewarded to me??

Why??"

4 hours ago, Yauheni repied:

<< Hello ClanClanMore,

Thank you for contacting customer service. 

According to our data, you haven't participated in the invitation program.
If you want to take part in this event, you need to pass the invitation link, then create an account in the same window, then pass the link one more time and accept the invite.
Only after these actions, you can log in to the game. 

If you enter the game before the invite will be accepted, you will be not eligible to receive any bonuses.

Should you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,

>>

And right now I replied :

<<

God!!

I already got the Diana as the first battle reward! You told me I have not participated in the invitation program?!! Please check clearly at your side, I accpet the inviatation about 1 week ago, and cannot play around after 2 :00 pm (UTC 😎 Feb 28 after u announced your maintenance message, until around after 9:00pm Feb 28, I can continue to play and finish the Tier 6 ship play around 3:00 am March 1, 2019.

Please Check and Fix it again, and do it with your due diligence!!

>>

Please help to fix it, I am not a Kid to be fooled easily.

PS: If your company did not suddently do a "ad hoc" so call maintenance, I can finish my Tier 6 game before 23:59 pm Feb 28, 2019. It is fault of your company, your should announce it earlier, say at least 1 day notice, so all the participated players can adjust and re-arrange the time table to finish it to get the Double Reward! 

5 posts
95 battles
就在剛剛,ClanClanMore 說:

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I did send the ticket about 16 hours ago, and it was replied by your colleague " Yauheni Polikarpov ". Please get another staff to handle my ticket because Yauhenni did not work with diligence, just a lazy worker try too fool kids.

Why I say so, this is what happened and replied.

16 hours ago (About 4:00am March 1) , I sent ticket with the content shown below:

"I got invited. And finished the requirement (Played a game with Tier 6 ship) in about 1 hour ago. However, there are no nothing rewarded to me??

Why??"

4 hours ago, Yauheni repied:

<< Hello ClanClanMore,

Thank you for contacting customer service. 

According to our data, you haven't participated in the invitation program.
If you want to take part in this event, you need to pass the invitation link, then create an account in the same window, then pass the link one more time and accept the invite.
Only after these actions, you can log in to the game. 

If you enter the game before the invite will be accepted, you will be not eligible to receive any bonuses.

Should you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,

>>

And right now I replied :

<<

God!!

I already got the Diana as the first battle reward! You told me I have not participated in the invitation program?!! Please check clearly at your side, I accpet the inviatation about 1 week ago, and cannot play around after 2 :00 pm (UTC 😎 Feb 28 after u announced your maintenance message, until around after 9:00pm Feb 28, I can continue to play and finish the Tier 6 ship play around 3:00 am March 1, 2019.

Please Check and Fix it again, and do it with your due diligence!!

>>

Please help to fix it, I am not a Kid to be fooled easily.

PS: If your company did not suddently do a "ad hoc" so call maintenance, I can finish my Tier 6 game before 23:59 pm Feb 28, 2019. It is fault of your company, your should announce it earlier, say at least 1 day notice, so all the participated players can adjust and re-arrange the time table to finish it to get the Double Reward! 

By the way, here is the ticket number for your quick reference.

ID 117643595: 邀請

5 posts
95 battles
14 小時前,ClanClanMore 說:

all time refer to UTC 8

You responded:

<<

Dear ClanClanMore,
Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

Please note, that you received your Diana from the old version of the referral program. 

In March 2019, we have relaunched the "Play with Friends" Program, changing the rewards for Veterans and the friends they invite. The lists of those who participated in the previous Program have been wiped.

Old referral progress didn't transfer to the new version. 

More info you can find here: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/world_of_friendship/ 

As for the new referral program - these were steps you suppose to make to receive all rewards.

- click the link;
- and after this click "Accept."

As far as we see, you did not follow one of these steps, and the referral link was not created.

We cannot create it manually.

I hope you understand our limitations and that you will keep enjoying the game.

Best regards,
>>

My Response is:

<<

I did "Accept" and succesfully joined the Program in late mid of Feb, 2019.

When you launched the "Double Reward" in Feb 1, you did not mention there will be a new March program which will cut off all participant effort!, A normal person have Ration mind will interpret it as I need to play Tier 6 game If I want get the Double reward, if I make it after Feb 28, at least I will get the normal reward.
You should have a Clear Warning / Reminder about it.

And on the Other hand, You disable the new comer (that what I experienced, I always return to port after I press Play with my Clement ship) play after around 3:00 pm Feb 28, I tried it several times and it is same result, so I get out to do other thing. Only I can play after my dinner, it is after 9:00pm. This is also your company fault that make me cannot finish the "Old Program" before March 1!!

How should you repond this???

>>

Edited by ClanClanMore

[L-TW]
3 posts
1,682 battles

請問航母到底算不算是【戰艦】,如果不是的話,就把航母完整的刪去吧,如果是的話,就請增加或別在消掉航母的能力了

1 post
9,498 battles

航母机制一天不能改好,就绝对不会给朋友推荐这个游戏,甚至会告诫他先不要接触这个游戏。航母现在这种状况,叫朋友进来一起玩什么?一起吃*????????

(航母要向全游戏玩家谢罪,两开花两开花)

Sign in to follow this