Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wolven_1

Equal across the board! WOW!!!!!

8 comments in this topic

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
28 posts
19,227 battles

Well, well, well, here's a revelation everyone!

We here in the Asian Server, have to buy the Alaska for 1 million Free XP!

To get that, we earn it over many months or, we by Doubloons....

To get enough Doubloons to convert our XP to Free XP (enough to get the Alaska), it would cost me here in Australia $196.00 AUD in real money

So...not only do we have to spend real money to get the Doubloons, then we have to convert our hard earned xp to Free XP, with our paid for in real money Doubloons, (losing the Doubloons we had to buy)  and then lose all that Free XP (1 Million) to obtain the ship.

When on the US Server you can obtain the Alaska for a measly $97.00 dollars US right NOW!

Yep....Right NOW!

Does anyone feel that this is a tad inequitable????   Anyone?????

Every person, on every server, in every country, should be able to get the Alaska at the same time, for the same equivalent currency of that country.   

Because I'll tell you now; that like this, we are all,  (except of course the Americans), being screwed!!!!! or to put it politely Cheated!!!!!

[REPOI]
5,834 posts
24,295 battles
26 minutes ago, Wolven_1 said:

Well, well, well, here's a revelation everyone!

We here in the Asian Server, have to buy the Alaska for 1 million Free XP!

To get that, we earn it over many months or, we by Doubloons....

To get enough Doubloons to convert our XP to Free XP (enough to get the Alaska), it would cost me here in Australia $196.00 AUD in real money

So...not only do we have to spend real money to get the Doubloons, then we have to convert our hard earned xp to Free XP, with our paid for in real money Doubloons, (losing the Doubloons we had to buy)  and then lose all that Free XP (1 Million) to obtain the ship.

When on the US Server you can obtain the Alaska for a measly $97.00 dollars US right NOW!

Yep....Right NOW!

Every person, on every server, in every country, should be able to get the Alaska at the same time, for the same equivalent currency of that country.   

Because I'll tell you now; that like this, we are all,  (except of course the Americans), being screwed!!!!! or to put it politely Cheated!!!!!

our prem shop refreshes in 3 hours, just wait and see, also the price of dubblons to trade for FXP during the 1:35 events is about 100$ ish as well, so i really dont see why you are complaineing

[HMAS_]
2,072 posts
14,797 battles

I dont care, I wont be getting it unless it happens to pop up in a crate at some stage.....

• Cool 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,152 posts
10,034 battles
1 hour ago, Wolven_1 said:

Perhaps show just a little bit of patience?

Our prem shop updates every day at 5pm AEDST, or 2pm server time (GMT +8).  Almost certainly it will be available then.  If not, the weekly prem shop rollover is every Friday at the same time.

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
28 posts
19,227 battles

Ok Noted thanks guys we'll see what happens

[CLAY]
2,293 posts
11,067 battles

Eh, I won’t be getting it. Unless It’s about to be removed from sale and I happen to have the FXP lying around.

Alpha Tester
2,117 posts
7,703 battles

If your so eager to throw your money away, just give it to a charity or similar.

Sign in to follow this