You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

Is WG learning yet?

43 comments in this topic

1,158 posts
11,077 battles

Does anyone think WG has learnt yet that the vast MAJORITY of players don't want cv's in their games? 

Bugger catering to the minority (which is exactly what cv players are) get rid of the garbage cv's and the trash meta they brought with them.

WG you tried to "rework" cv's to balance them but it did not, CAN NOT, ever be balanced.

You had your chance and you failed, now please just do the right thing and get rid of this game breaking class.           

• Cool 6
  • Boring 2

576 posts
1,567 battles

WG doesn't read forums. they just set up this forum to let you say whatever you like, and keep on playing.

it is always too early and too few data to confirm how life server player react to the change

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
Just now, tsuenwan said:

WG doesn't read forums. they just set up this forum to let you say whatever you like, and keep on playing.

it is always too early and too few data to confirm how life server player react to the change

Total BS. Its been live for long enough. A blind man can see its never going to work properly.

Stop living in denial thinking this will be ok at some point because it just wont.

51 posts

Obviously...  They didn't learned any s**ts,  According to my recent observation ,    They just ignored all player's responses and suggestions, and acting like some drunken c*k* b*y*ts...

4,219 posts
8,070 battles

Many people have pointed out that many of the mechanics and features in the game work well for BB-era/artillery ships.

When the CVs come in, however, it's just like real-life history all over again: the CVs broke it.

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

Many people have pointed out that many of the mechanics and features in the game work well for BB-era/artillery ships.

When the CVs come in, however, it's just like real-life history all over again: the CVs broke it.

The game was working ok before this new cv mate. Radar needed a bit of a tweak but that was about it really.

Now its just garbage!

401 posts
3,047 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

Does anyone think WG has learnt yet that the vast MAJORITY of players don't want cv's in their games? 

Bugger catering to the minority (which is exactly what cv players are) get rid of the garbage cv's and the trash meta they brought with them.

WG you tried to "rework" cv's to balance them but it did not, CAN NOT, ever be balanced.

You had your chance and you failed, now please just do the right thing and get rid of this game breaking class.           

If history serves us right, CVs were always overpowered.  A lot of surface ships never truly met their worthy opponents before they were massively bombarded by aerial squadrons.  Please have mercy on us, WG! We don't want to see history repeating itself. 

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel
  • Cool 1

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
12 minutes ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

If history serves us right, CVs were always overpowered.  A lot of surface ships never truly met their worthy opponents before they were massively bombarded by aerial squadrons.  Please have mercy on us, WG! We don't want to see history repeating itself. 

They have already seen it in game both before and after cv rework. 

They are just being stubborn idiots.

There is no logical reason to keep going with this garbage.

305 posts
370 battles

You guys need to learn....

If WG screwed US and wont listen just stop playing for a while and keep rant...

Just Made a boicott, 1 week no playing.....

"Temporary remove CV or we stop playing for 1 month"

"We will stop playing until WG remove or fix CV the way we want"

Now i dare you!!!!

If you guys keep blabbering "delete CV" but do nothing about it...... Well....

Ehem..... Well....

Why not join us. Become one of the glorious CV player. 

I am on boycot as well, until WG give me back my Hakuryu and buff CV more

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
12 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Now i dare you!!!!

Ehem..... Well....

You are a minority mate, most players dont want cv in the game. So maybe you should be worried?

[MRI]
3,065 posts
14,023 battles

The biggest mistake is people thinking this game is some kind of democracy.

It's not.

If you want WG to listen, you got to hit them where it hurts. Stop playing the game and stop spending money on WoWs.

• Cool 5

[LBAS]
1,516 posts

keep playing but stop paying, that's what I do.

why? because it's free, and nothing beat free.

no matter how bad the change is, as long as it's free, it still worth playing.

but with current state, nothing worth spending money on... at least for me

😄

• Cool 2

[SMOKE]
1,507 posts
14,152 battles

Can't agree more ... no more real money for this game , not until they ...

- get rid of the CV and OP Radar

- fix and properly balance Radar

- or give us a choice of game mode with or without CV

- lift the limit of 4DD per team ( why should a type of ship be limited when others are not ) or they can institute that there must be less number of CL than number of DD and then less CA than CL and then less BB vs CA ( historically true and realistic by all means ) and the of course the CV's plane need to be calculated to fly hundreds of km to sortie, not just that 30+ km on the map ...

No they do not know how to balance and likely do not want to because if they do they are giving every type and every single one of ships their fair chance and not like they are doing that ..

Edited by Mechfori

[TLS]
3,507 posts
19,142 battles

As a part-time CV player, this rework was never something we asked for. The old system was fine despite its shortcomings. Then somewhere, someone kept asking for a german cv, then the whole GZ balance fiasco. Then people kept clamouring for RN cvs. Then someone realised that they ran out of gimmicks for cvs. Right now we are in a fiasco with no turning back due to the "RN cvs".

People complaing about mismatched cv skills didn't help. Well, it is still the same/worse now with CV rework. We have superskilled players and then we have the rest. DID NOT RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

[TLS]
3,507 posts
19,142 battles
1 minute ago, Mechfori said:

No they do not know how to balance and likely do not want to because if they do they are giving every type and every single one of ships their fair chance and not like they are doing that ..

They cannot balance a ship properly so long as they have to balance it for 5 tiers (+/- 2 MM). T9/10 are probably the most balanced of tiers because -shock- they are only +1/-2 and -2 respectively.

• Bad 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,409 posts
5,250 battles

This is the same topic I've heard over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again as it is so.

But in the end more plobs who has no experience with forums may post the same post as you " Has WG ever learn again ? " .

Balance is already dead bro.

• Funny 3

401 posts
3,047 battles
51 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

They have already seen it in game both before and after cv rework. 

They are just being stubborn idiots.

There is no logical reason to keep going with this garbage.

Agreed.  They killed off a portion of CV player base when they decided to remove 50% of tech tree ships at odd tier for reasons unknown (probably cause its too much work for their dev team). There are like 10 CVs altogether in this game rn and without diversity, this CV hype is likely to die off pretty soon. And they wonder why Cruisers and Battleships are popular. 

401 posts
3,047 battles
38 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

It's not.

If you want WG to listen, you got to hit them where it hurts. Stop playing the game and stop spending money on WoWs.

I believe you meant to say 'CV'  😆

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

Now i dare you!!!!

Ehem..... Well....

tenor.gif?itemid=11747421

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

It's not.

this, basically vote with your wallet.

• Cool 1

576 posts
1,567 battles
47 minutes ago, conquisador21 said:

Weird... AA spec'ed CA/CL/BB  doesn't complain... hmm...

People here are talking about the game dynamic in whole. It is the game model is un-complete, air power just overlapping  with too many surface engagement factors. tweaking to improve one would always result something else gone wrong. and so far all the patch drop did not show any problem converging trend at all.

305 posts
370 battles

10 hours ago, dieselhead said:

You are a minority mate, most players dont want cv in the game. 

That is why i suggest you to do stop playing for a week or month. If majority of 90% player really don't like cv and stop playing for one month. WG Will notice something wrong and ask what happened..... 

If you majority insist on playing under a crap unbalanced circumstance.... That is your fault..... 

No matter how much post and effort you did, as long as people keep playing... Nothing Will change. Executive see it as the game being running fine. If all player suddenly gone, there Will be Roar in the office..... CV Will removed or tweaked as you want.

The problem is, you are not majority.....

Proof me wrong by doing boycot with another anti CV player by stop playing for 1 month.

I can guarantee WG will remove CV if 95% player is suddenly gone for one month.

The player who want CV to be removed is actually a minority. A lot of player hate CV, but still they want CV in the game. They want to try it but afraid of called noob and burden. That is why when CV rework hit, you can see 40 CV queue....

You and me is basically the same, we both minority....

Also stop spending money wont help, WG wont notice it since there Will be whales who Will spend or it will force WG to create another buyfast...... Create more problem instead....

Keep spend money but not playing :v

• Cool 2