Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
x1xReaverx1x

Iron & Blood is now live

10 comments in this topic

302 posts
2,495 battles

Hey guys.  Letting you know that Wicked comix is now live, featuring Iron and Blood.  Here is the link to the page with Iron and Blood

IRON & BLOOD

This is the page u should encounter.  This is a screenshot of the page you will navigate to. If you wish to start issue 2, then click on the cover in the center.  The first 5 pages are live.  .  The far right image, takes you to the newest page.  Cover on left is Issue 1 for those who wish to re read in its entirety.  Click on the pretty lady at the top to go to the home page where two other comics await.  First is Episode 7.  A satirical look at what Starwars could have been now that it is a Disney IP.  Finally is Wicked Humour...  Odd cartoons that spring to my mind.   

Please friend, follow and share my work on Facebook through the Wicked Comix FB page, or apply to join the "Iron and Blood" Facebook group.  Thanx to everyone who commented  or critiqued...   You let me know i have readers.  When i have created my "special members section", I will go through these posts and reward those with exclusive site membership where you will see preinked sketches, WIP and ideas.  Feel free to give me other ideas for Site Members and Patreon members.  Anyhoo, if you like what you read, please share my site with others.

811700600_IssuepageIAB.thumb.jpg.7a118482aa583ccee0a9ff1f14881fee.jpg

305 posts
370 battles

:Smile_hiding:

Well that is nice move, considering how many page i need to scroll to find it in forum everyweek.....

But, you need to keep post it in forum. A newcomer maybe interested in the comic.

Just edit the first page to add link for Wicked comix so they can find it too

• Cool 1

[SIF]
[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,680 posts

Thread locked - Duplicate thread
All further posts are to only occur in