You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
D_for_Detonation

CV rework is nice, but it caused players to be super-passive in game...

10 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
Super Tester_
21 posts
4,955 battles

1963428842_2019-02-27(3).thumb.png.8bb1dc4be1b91d9654f4ed71a150450b.png1518677110_2019-02-27(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.5e61c1936889e764ba78c8b0b0d77ee0.jpg

Had a game in my Atago with a 0 point new commander, expected to be a hard game, but it turned out harder on my back.
People nowadays react to CVs as if they are end of the world, going super passive, grouping behind islands but not pushing and end up being picked one by one by advancing enemy.

I was lucky enough to not get picked up my CV and swung my side from one end to the other or otherwise this is a losing game.

All in all I think people, when facing CVs, other than grouping together for AA, should also remember to push......

And yes there are no DDs in game = = and my back is painful.

• Bad 1

[CLAY]
2,295 posts
11,067 battles

Eh, I find that players are more mobile, at least at mid tier. If you can get a few ships going in the right direction, the rest will follow. Which is fine for domination if you’re heading towards caps. Not so much for standard when SOMEONE needs to defend base.

113 posts
4,966 battles

I think nothing different between  pre and post rework that players are very passive playing against CV.
you just mention because CV population is rise after rework and play against CV more than before.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,153 posts
10,041 battles

Many players were super passive before the rework, and those players are still super passive after the rework.

There's plenty of scope to position aggressively if you have the inclination and awareness to do so post rework.  Apart from the first week when people were getting used to it, I haven't noticed any difference in passive play.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles

its the SEA server. its full of cowards. you got bb who are too afraid to take some damage. dd who cap behind island and avoid spotting. cl who never left their island even though the allies are pushing.

Edited by yansuki
dd
  • Cool 2

[HMAS_]
2,072 posts
14,802 battles

Year of the Lemming

We need a special flag... A pic of a lemming

& an achievement badge... Being the most cowardly / passive the most number of games....

I wouldn't qualify for these prizes / collectables though.... I'm too active

Ordrazz

[SMOKE]
1,515 posts
14,155 battles

Old news ... nothing changes

Edited by Mechfori

[HKACC]
Super Tester_
21 posts
4,955 battles
4 hours ago, yansuki said:

its the SEA server. its full of cowards.

5 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

Many players were super passive before the rework, and those players are still super passive after the rework.

Players are even MORE passive after the rework.... Had another game in my Hak and seeing a Yamato, an Amagi, a Hindenburg and a Shima all having a party behind an island.... You won't see that before the rework even with CVs present. 😅

• Boring 1

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
956 posts
19,735 battles
20 hours ago, yansuki said:

its the SEA server. its full of cowards. you got bb who are too afraid to take some damage. bb who cap behind island and avoid spotting. cl who never left their island even though the allies are pushing.

Pretty much sums it up. 

The experience just sucks. It's so bad that I can't even be bothered to log in for days just to play a game. 

Thank God apex is tying me through.