Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Update 0.8.1: British Squadrons

11 comments in this topic

432 posts
15,766 battles

Lots of interesting stuff... but STILL no "Demount all" button for signal flags.

• Cool 4

[PIO]
21 posts
13,433 battles

More bull shit ....already most of experience player playing less and less and now new cv line. .. .... Great ..  time to find another game... 

[TWR]
1,274 posts
4,784 battles

Not impressed with you nerf of map Shards.The stuff WG changed is what made the map interesting,now its just been made boring like Rev 10.12 of Islands of Ice!

[TWR]
1,274 posts
4,784 battles
10 hours ago, Capt_Brownpants said:

Well, since they're not going to allow 32 bit systems, and I'm not going to get a new computer, all I can say is Goodbye!

What OS are you using?If you want a cheap upgrade look around for Win 7 64 bit on the net,you should be able to get a key for it for under AU$50.

[UNRYU]
83 posts
7,207 battles

Slap a F3 torp on a kagero, change the name, BAM, there you go a new IJN premium.

[SEARN]
67 posts
10,590 battles
13 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

What OS are you using?If you want a cheap upgrade look around for Win 7 64 bit on the net,you should be able to get a key for it for under AU$50.

I can run 64bit. The problem is that I have programs (and data that goes back to 1997) that won't run on a 64bit os. I'm not going to get a new computer Just for 1 program. Thanks for asking though.

Edited by Capt_Brownpants
  • Cool 1

[SMOKE]
1,500 posts
14,097 battles

more CV , longer reach for Radar, balance is an excuse for yet just all the big guns and CV mentality .. its like WG just wanting us light force not to play the game I suppose and well that's exactly what many had been .. and don't tell me about that Premium DD, just switching the name and give us a short range torp and that's it ... sorry that is laziness at its most blatant

Sign in to follow this