Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Make Your Stand – Earn Exeter FREE!

8 comments in this topic

[NLOW]
9 posts
14,113 battles

For a tier v ship, the missions are tedious and hard especially earning achievements which can be only done in random and ranks. There is a low chance of completing these missions. A reason to force players to buy it in the premium shop. 😞

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,312 posts
4,882 battles

I have a very good collection of ships, with a lot of money spent into this game. 

And even I don't have half the specific ships required to complete these labourious missions.

I already have so many premium tier 5-7s I never play, so hard pass from me unfortunately. 

I am sure I will be missed!.

Ever felt like just a drop in the ocean?.

However I have confidence that the WG employees here in WoWS work harder than the ones in WoT, to make this game better for players.

[KMR]
4 posts
7,778 battles

Yeah 7 achievements and the getting 3 kills in a battle. Fun and engaging, look forward to the grinding and kill stealing galore. Why do they keep putting these anti-social missions in the game, it is pretty toxic already. If they are going to put these type of missions in they should be able to be done at the same time, or give more time than a week, it will take a lot of games to achieve this). Yes they can take some skill to achieve but more often luck. It took over 20 games to get 30 plane kills (even in this meta in an Atlanta mostly) and that is pure luck. (Minus hitting a button to change sides but that does little anyway as the planes normally fly over from side to side anyway).

[DERRO]
96 posts
15,017 battles

mmm , this one will be the pain in the ass

Exeter's Last Stand: Part 4-1

Earn 7 Battle Achivements over any number of battles

Reward: 5x India Delta flags

Ship restrictions: UK Tier VI-VIII Battleships, Cruisers, or Destroyers

Available battle modes: Random, Co-op

so how they miss this one? Achievements from co-op

everything else just requires a commitment of time.

At least this ship might get played, can't say the same for HMS Dreadnought ( which i gave up on)

[QOKKA]
13 posts
7,735 battles

Hmm has anyone noticed in the announcement for this mission series in all parts you need to be using UK commonwealth U.S. cruisers etc but in gam in part 2 it says you need to be using Japanese cruisers 

Sign in to follow this