Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

In game survey not working !

14 comments in this topic

1,742 posts

lol, i was just invited to participate in an in-game survey, & it came up all blank.....

to the survey that was about nothing, i responded by typing nothing !

Ordrazz

26 posts
12,302 battles

I get this every time the game asks that I complete the survey.  I've noticed that if you drag the cursor across the top left of the screen it has a message something like "you have already completed the survey" with the font colour the same as the background. 

65 posts
6,561 battles

I got the same, but I assumed that it is WAI; i.e., WG don't really want to know what we think, the marketing staff just need to be able to state that they have 'issued the survey and collated the results' (the results being zero means an early knock off and straight to the vodka). 

Seriously laughable though. 'What do you think of our game', issued in a survey that the game can't get to work? Could be a hint there for you WG? Maybe less vodka, perhaps?

1,133 posts
4,405 battles

They usually work for me ( only had a couple fail so far,I think the ones linked from in port.The email ones always work. ).I think the latest one I did was in game on the NA server a couple of weeks ago.

Probably one of those bugs that hits some players and not others!

1,278 posts
10,842 battles

When did it ever work. even if you provide your valuable time to them they'd rather not look at it. and do things in their own way for example look at the damn UI still no fix remains the same. sooo frustrating

[TOX1C]
2 posts
10,171 battles

Got another non working survey yesterday, must of been about the game currently. Why do I say that, because the marketing surveys work as I have done a couple of those in the last 2 weeks no problem. Its just what we think about the game ATM that they don't care about.

Stayed like this for 2 minutes before I gave up..

Screenshot (21).png

Edited by Flex_Aust
adjustment add screen print

Administrator
28 posts

Hello, commanders!

As we checked other forums and communities, it seems like it's related to the personal network environment.

(In fact, there are some commanders who have submitted the survey without problems above 😅

Therefore, please contact our Player Support if you're struggling with this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation in advance!

[LBAS]
4,786 posts
27,877 battles

rather do the survey with Browsers than in game >>

1st it interferes player that on missions or something similar

2nd Port UI will lag with this Survey

3rd High tech shit, even my Internet Explorer 8 can do better than In-game browser :Smile_trollface:

Edited by MatterCore

1,300 posts
11,892 battles
2 小時前,GOMBEE8626 說:

Hello, commanders!

As we checked other forums and communities, it seems like it's related to the personal network environment.

(In fact, there are some commanders who have submitted the survey without problems above 😅

Therefore, please contact our Player Support if you're struggling with this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation in advance!

No sir, IMO it's mainly the UI issue.

Take Arsenal as an example.

I can't open the in-game Arsenal, but I can open it via the external link by copy the website (https://arsenal.worldofwarships.asia/en/) to Chrome.

The same to the survey. If I copy the website to Chrome, it works. Otherwise, it has a 50% probability to crash.

[TOX1C]
2 posts
10,171 battles

Could there just be a survey link just e-mailed to a player instead? Player logs at the link ,and the problem would be solved?

Sign in to follow this