Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Radar Mino still good

7 comments in this topic

[151ST]
1,086 posts
5,225 battles

Even with the CV rework I've still been running my radar Mino, and you know what --- she's still a beast.

It's some of the mostly fun I can have, specially given the fact I haven't seen Ocean in a year...

I tell my team at the start I have radar, and everyone scrambles to smoke for me; it's just beautiful! (Not that I need or expect them to)

Anyone else love man-mode Minotaur?

560 posts
15,694 battles

Steel Spammer has always been good value for money irrespective of configuration so long as you do not get citadeled. It boils down to your team. 

I prefer smokeataur mainly because of my playstyle, ie I don't trust MM to ever give me a team that knows how to outflank and dislodge. 

PS. Ocean best map! Should appear more often. A clanmate posted an amusing screencap of a game in ocean: his team ransacked all 3 caps. The opponent just huddled in the northwest corner sniping away.

[151ST]
1,086 posts
5,225 battles

I don't need them to, although does make life easier...

Still get a good 70k+ almost every battle...

I just love the risk-reward of it.

Irony is you'd think I'd like DD play - nope, horribad DD player, give me cruisers every day!

8 posts
5,955 battles

Radar Mino is my absolute favourite ship in the game. See my Mino stats to get an idea how much I love this ship.

I use smoke Mino Sometimes but the ratio is like 80% playing radar and 20% playing smoke.

560 posts
15,694 battles

I have a saying: 'the only good mino is mino you're in.' (if this cannot be, then the mino on your team. Possibly.)

The other side on the other hand will hate you with the force of all their negative karma reports.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[151ST]
1,086 posts
5,225 battles
On 2/22/2019 at 2:24 PM, Indiexanna said:

Radar Mino is my absolute favourite ship in the game. See my Mino stats to get an idea how much I love this ship.

I use smoke Mino Sometimes but the ratio is like 80% playing radar and 20% playing smoke.

She's not my fave but definitely up there!!

Sign in to follow this