Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pratik2311

When it ends ??

4 comments in this topic

12 posts
11,870 battles

One simple question .. when this flying fish ends ?? .. annoying game play day by day.. midway drop 8 trop then again with same squad... I mean plane unload torp or rocket or bomb then it again strikes with same plans ... No need to reload ... Wow thats good rework .. ..always kiiled by cv no matter what i play bb ca .. in bb u can tank something but you know what if cv want u dead u are dead nothing gona save you ..  this is not fun anymore we surface ships are fuking goat now... I hate this rework 

Dd is dream tho

Edited by pratik2311

[CCTV8]
39 posts
4,019 battles

Even with this update, im getting sunk by a CV 50% of all my games that have a CV or 2 in game. Regardless of the ship im in, they keep coming back. Even in the pack they are still determined and wait for you to get out of your allies AA and come after you. Only way to counter is like go full AA ship and group up for the entire game. That makes the game boring and stale as nobody moves anywhere and BBs just shoot from long range where the DDs and CA just sit there out of range going around in circles only to shoot down planes all game. We all know this CV rework has trashed the game and like myself not spending anything anymore. If the game gets back to the state in which Iam happy with and like the rest of the community then we will start spending. Cos I thought we were here to play World of WARSHIPS ? not World of Plane Swatting. ???????

Edited by AxEyBoI

321 posts
8,735 battles

Yeah, today I got a T8/9/10 game random Epic center and at the end of the game there is only me ( in my T8 Ognevoi ) and the fellow team Shima alive together with all the CV ( both side , all 4 of them ) and we DD survive basically because of storm and able to hide for a large chunk of the time ... every surface ship captain is crying fault of this

Sign in to follow this