Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UltimaBasti

Is Aim Assist back?

16 comments in this topic

25 posts
7,711 battles

Yeah. I'm not that good. But I got citadelled by a Monty at 21km. In two consecutive volleys while I was angled away (I was trying to disengage but planes had me spotted). Weaving didn't help. I was using Ibuki. The Monty could have been that good, or I could have been that bad. Of course, I couldn't shake the idea of an aim assist, because I am not a very good loser.

So I searched on Google. I saw this.

https://hags-club.com/hag/126/world_of_warships_hacks

Hope WG handles this. Yeah, I still need to git gud. 

Beta Tester
2,275 posts
6,820 battles
46 minutes ago, UltimaBasti said:

Yeah. I'm not that good. But I got citadelled by a Monty at 21km. In two consecutive volleys while I was angled away (I was trying to disengage but planes had me spotted). Weaving didn't help. I was using Ibuki. The Monty could have been that good, or I could have been that bad. Of course, I couldn't shake the idea of an aim assist, because I am not a very good loser.

So I searched on Google. I saw this.

https://hags-club.com/hag/126/world_of_warships_hacks

Hope WG handles this. Yeah, I still need to git gud. 

probably, its hard to tell as there are some good players out there. also the ibuki is not that tanky ship.

25 posts
7,711 battles
12 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

we cant tell if people is using hack or not 

like what @yansuki said

Could be skilled player or a "once in a blue moon" moment

Agreed. That's why I didn't bother with accusing anybody. But, I am a sore loser. So I did the Google search. This is not so much about the game I played, but I am reporting the link I found.

Edited by UltimaBasti

468 posts
5,730 battles

I just played a game this evening where our GK deleted the enemy Shokaku from pretty much the other side of the map at the 5 min mark. Lucky shots happen, no mods needed.

Ibuki is a good kiting ship, but if the enemy BB guesses right and you guess wrong its all over ... no amount of angling is going to bounce 16" AP shells off your deck armor.

222 posts
368 battles
23 minutes ago, UltimaBasti said:

But, I am a sore loser. 

You are not, everyone ever got smacked by BB in Cruiser. ITS normal..... Even experienced and pro sometimes cannt avoid this. 

ITS called RNG. You must be simply unlucky.

Aim assist just pinpoint the movement of enemy ship. RNG and dispersion still more important. Even i could win easily againts aim assist person. 

Also there is always CV....

Here JOIN US, BB is too much and ITS our duty to reduce BB population.

Become Immortal

Become one of us..... The eye seeing all!

Just simply.....

Play CV

Beta Tester
2,275 posts
6,820 battles

if you said you are zigzagging then its probably a well aim shot. specially its montana. i have nailed weird citadel on USN BB before. though it will miss but i got 1 hit that scored citadel.

specially if you are zigzagging in a predictable pattern, some very few but skill full player can still nail you. also zigzagging will throw aim assist, so a player who rely on aim assist will probably dont know how to deal with that.

Super Tester
1,387 posts
29 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

You are not, everyone ever got smacked by BB in Cruiser. ITS normal..... Even experienced and pro sometimes cannt avoid this. 

ITS called RNG. You must be simply unlucky.

Aim assist just pinpoint the movement of enemy ship. RNG and dispersion still more important. Even i could win easily againts aim assist person. 

Also there is always CV....

Here JOIN US, BB is too much and ITS our duty to reduce BB population.

Become Immortal

Become one of us..... The eye seeing all!

Just simply.....

Play CV

tenor.gif?itemid=12746706

[151ST]
1,086 posts
5,239 battles

I wouldn't say so...

Ibuki is a pretty ok ship now, except for one simple thing...

She is squishy as hell.

Not even kidding, CLs at T9 are tankier and even DDs are arguably so as well.

With Ibuki, max WASD hacks are needed and then some RNG in your favour, otherwise doesn't matter what range you get deleted so easily.

IJN CAs 8-9 are horrible compared to their lower tier counterparts When it comes to any form of tanking. This is simply because they have the same armour just BB guns get bigger and accuracy gets better.

247 posts
1,474 battles

There are Hack detection mechanisms in the game software.  Aim assist hacks such warpack and Hags have been detected since 2017.

However, there are rumors saying there is a new generation aimbat appeared lately, which WG may need to rework their detection scheme to detect them.

1,742 posts

Do people really feel so INADEQUATE in their own game playing capabilities, that they require a hack to make them play better?

If so, then they are better off taking their insecurities elsewhere & not play the game at all...

Cheaters are not players here to enjoy playing a game, they are cheaters, who ruin the game for others...

Ordrazz

247 posts
1,474 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

Do people really feel so INADEQUATE in their own game playing capabilities, that they require a hack to make them play better?

If so, then they are better off taking their insecurities elsewhere & not play the game at all...

Cheaters are not players here to enjoy playing a game, they are cheaters, who ruin the game for others...

Ordrazz

Aimbot turns a First Person Shooter game into a RTS. it removes the aim and shoot part from the game.

There were games comes with aim assist build in, but usually tweaked to give higher damage output with manual aiming

Sign in to follow this