Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pseudoscope

Tashkent Torp Buff

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
46 posts
7,196 battles

Hi, 

Could you please consider buffing the damage on the Tashkent's torpedos? With the torpedo damage reduction, damage saturation and all that the torps don't nearly hit hard enough for the situations where you get to use them. When you get to point blank range and land 9 on a Musashi from a 1km barrage, Musashi should die, instantly. Buffing them up to the Khabarovsk's damage would be nice. Tashkent cannot stealth torp, dd's see it from kms away, the main playstyle is gunboat, but when you get close it should destroy everything. I think landing all your torps, even 7 or 8 of them really on a bb broadside should net you a kill. 

I kinda get that the fast reload is supposed to make up for the reduced damage however the Tashkent really doesn't have the durability to survive close range encounters where torps come into the equation. With all the power-creep, radar, hydro and ships with multiple consumables the Tashkent doesn't really have all that much going for it and I feel that a %25 buff to it would not make it overly powerful, but just reward the player when making those epic high risk plays. 

Regards, 

Pseudo

Beta Tester
2,280 posts
6,849 battles

tashkent torp is one of fastest reloading torp in tier 9. instead of buffing them. giving them the previous x5 torpedo tubes with very slow reloading speed will be more reasonable.

Sign in to follow this