Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

kitakaze dreadnaught

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
2,373 posts
7,238 battles

playing some rank to get some steel and flags when i got this (idc about ranks, i just want muh steel).
 

kitakaze dreadnaught.png


P.S :
sorry kiyoshimo, but Kitakaze became battleship before you.

Edited by yansuki
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
916
[CLAY]
Member
1,502 posts
9,320 battles

Yep, heal mechanics in this season’s ranked can make ANY ship a Dreadnought.

Previously, you could only do that with Yamamoto.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,373 posts
7,238 battles
19 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yep, heal mechanics in this season’s ranked can make ANY ship a Dreadnought.

Previously, you could only do that with Yamamoto.

i love the repair buff. im one of those who love to move in and flank enemies, also using my smoke to cover my ca and cl. sometimes i bit more than i could chew or i get caught with my smoke on CD. so this buff is perfect for me.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,362
Member
2,930 posts
6,701 battles

I like Arm Race better when it's not a Ranked-only mode... :Smile_unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,207
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,115 posts
7,667 battles

I'd be more impressed if you used Kitakaze to get 'Clear Skies'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
916
[CLAY]
Member
1,502 posts
9,320 battles
2 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I'd be more impressed if you used Kitakaze to get 'Clear Skies'.

I’d be impressed if you got clear skies with an Atlanta.

Because I’m pretty sure that archievement is not available at the moment.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,207
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,115 posts
7,667 battles
43 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I’d be impressed if you got clear skies with an Atlanta.

Because I’m pretty sure that archievement is not available at the moment.

 

Um.. yeah, they stopped awarding it..that was supposed to be the 2nd level of the kitakaze joke... the first level being a DD shooting down lots of planes.

I hate explaining jokes.Here's a meme.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/texplainthejoke.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
916
[CLAY]
Member
1,502 posts
9,320 battles
54 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

 

Um.. yeah, they stopped awarding it..that was supposed to be the 2nd level of the kitakaze joke... the first level being a DD shooting down lots of planes.

I hate explaining jokes.Here's a meme.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/texplainthejoke.jpg

Oh, right, never been that good with jokes, much better at making people look silly by giving facts and information to undermine their statement... Except when it backfires on me... which happens a lot cause I can’t see jokes.

I fully support any government who makes it illegal to tell jokes or make sarcastic comments without holding up a small sign with ‘joke’ or ‘sarcasm’ on it. Any anyone who uses irony must have a license, which you can only get through taking a course which EXPLAINS WHAT IRONY IS AND WHEN TO USE IT!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,207
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,115 posts
7,667 battles
9 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Oh, right, never been that good with jokes, much better at making people look silly by giving facts and information to undermine their statement... Except when it backfires on me... which happens a lot cause I can’t see jokes.

I fully support any government who makes it illegal to tell jokes or make sarcastic comments without holding up a small sign with ‘joke’ or ‘sarcasm’ on it. Any anyone who uses irony must have a license, which you can only get through taking a course which EXPLAINS WHAT IRONY IS AND WHEN TO USE IT!

Nah mate, it's all good...

You're absolutely right. Had I used the shit-stirrers emoticon  (:Smile_trollface:) things may have been different. Too late now.

BTW, wife tells is always telling me I don't understand irony. I think that's ironic, cos she can't play the piano. :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,373 posts
7,238 battles

close quarter combat expert on Atago. tfw my secodary kill ste.. ahem. kill secure an atlanta from a bismarck.
 

atago close quarter expert.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×