You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Naval Battle: Clans Competition

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,011 posts
6,318 battles

Is there a date on when this starts and where to go to register?

I can not find anything (in-game or home page) about registration or dates.

412 posts
3,892 battles

The Naval Battle competition will be held every week without interruption starting on Monday, February 18, 2019.

In Update 0.8.0, a new section titled Naval Battle will appear in the Clan tab within the game client, where you can find a calendar with the event’s schedule. A Commander, or their Deputy Commanders will be able to register the Clan for participation in the competition for each coming week.

[1AN-W]
6 posts
2,044 battles
On 2/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, TheAzure said:

I can't see the Naval Battles section at all in the Clan tab - when I click onthe Clan tab, the menu to the left of the screen allows the same 5 choices we have had for a while:

• Naval Base
  • Clan Members
  • Clan Search
  • Requests
  • Clan Battles

but I can't see Naval Battles anywhere - running the current client 8.0.2 or whatever it is ... - anyone else see or not see it? 

tks

[1AN-W]
6 posts
2,044 battles
2 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

Clan UI itself is a website, WG could update it anytime

check it through Web Browsers

https://clans.worldofwarships.asia/clans/gateway/wows/search

Thanks @MatterCore the event is supposed to start in a couple of days, and I can't see Naval Battles anywhere for my clan (in the game client or web browser) so not sure what to do - can you see the Naval Battles option for your own clan in your client or web browser? Maybe I need to lodge a support ticket?

[LBAS]
4,789 posts
27,888 battles
1 hour ago, PassThePortToTheLeft said:

Thanks @MatterCore the event is supposed to start in a couple of days, and I can't see Naval Battles anywhere for my clan (in the game client or web browser) so not sure what to do - can you see the Naval Battles option for your own clan in your client or web browser? Maybe I need to lodge a support ticket?

wait until Monday

Clan UI and Arsenal UI can update without Client update

[151ST]
[151ST]
Beta Tester
9 posts
3,446 battles

So the first week has gone and there is no page where you can see the final score from the weekend and the breakdown of how much oil we are expected to receive.

Any clues???

[SEARN]
24 posts
10,732 battles

First week of Clan Battles is over, so now what happens?

1: let's say we won, why is our oil not been given to us, and why are we not on the clan ranking page?

2: We are obviously playing as we are already in the preparation stage for the next week ends battle, but we still are having these issues.

is anyone having the same issues and can some one guide or direct us to an answer 

Cheers.

Wolven

[151ST]
31 posts
9,200 battles

We're having similar issues. Can see the Naval Battles tab. It's registered our stars, but it hasn't registered our participation in the battle.

Also have no idea if we won or lost this weeks battle as it's not mentioned anywhere.