Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

My first tier 10 ship :)

45 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,760 battles

Hee hee boi

This is it everyone. It's the Yamato!

shot-19_02.11_23_05.51-0913.thumb.jpg.25ef5b46cee52e4a1a982710e69b67af.jpg

shot-19_02.11_23_05.59-0607.thumb.jpg.9c42cba3cdaae98299fcef9b25cdb94d.jpg

shot-19_02.11_23_09.29-0187.thumb.jpg.a8a74426ec101b4028271b6cc0d6e1b8.jpg

shot-19_02.11_23_09.42-0266.thumb.jpg.c18f56a52c7321db813209a5e952ae52.jpg

shot-19_02.11_23_09.25-0140.thumb.jpg.d362550f2bb17623a56a4aaf8231059c.jpg

No real money is involved in this grind tho. Just a handful of credits, FXP, Ships XP and a little bit of generosity from WG to give some doubloons.

This is what I call 'pure hardwork'

Wish me luck :)

shot-19.02.11_23.09.15-0306.jpg

shot-19.02.11_23.10.00-0794.jpg

201 posts
1,321 battles
7 hours ago, BirdyGod said:

Izumo cured my depression......by staying in port that is

Im doing the same with my FDG 🤣 I look at her every time I log in, but rarely ever take her into the battle...mostly because she inherited Bismarck's bad dispersion plus I'm going bankrupt over those exorbitant service charges

1,050 posts
13,306 battles
4 hours ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

Im doing the same with my FDG 🤣 I look at her every time I log in, but rarely ever take her into the battle...mostly because she inherited Bismarck's bad dispersion plus I'm going bankrupt over those exorbitant service charges

even with reload buff fdg is still very bad, yes i can send some shell every 22.9sec or less when AR kicks in but 95% these shells would just rather splash the salty sea water onto enemy ship than land at them

can't do much damage, it's clumsy full of superstructure so easy farm for enemy team it's easy to go negative with this ship

anyway izumo with the sigma buff is good, the guns are finally usable which make izumo a far better ship to play than fdg but then even before the buffs fdg is still worst ship 😂

201 posts
1,321 battles
6 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

even with reload buff fdg is still very bad, yes i can send some shell every 22.9sec or less when AR kicks in but 95% these shells would just rather splash the salty sea water onto enemy ship than land at them

can't do much damage, it's clumsy full of superstructure so easy farm for enemy team it's easy to go negative with this ship

anyway izumo with the sigma buff is good, the guns are finally usable which make izumo a far better ship to play than fdg but then even before the buffs fdg is still worst ship 😂

And WG came up with a lame excuse for removing Musashis and Missouris because no one was using tech tree ships. Sorry to bust your bubble WG, most T9 BBs are inherently bad and to make things worse they can't even inflict  sufficient damage to compensate for the bad  economy 🤣

834 posts
5,533 battles
7 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

even with reload buff fdg is still very bad, yes i can send some shell every 22.9sec

406 base reload to 20s, 420 reload to 24s and it's a deal for me :Smile_teethhappy:

Buff turret traverse speed too while we're at it.

386 posts
3,996 battles

I have musashi. I catch fire so easily. Sometime i even have 3 fire on.

I using 10 points cpt with basic survivability but i still been burn to death

I change to fire prevention same.

Anyone can advise ?

1,050 posts
13,306 battles
1 hour ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

And WG came up with a lame excuse for removing Musashis and Missouris because no one was using tech tree ships. Sorry to bust your bubble WG, most T9 BBs are inherently bad and to make things worse they can't even inflict  sufficient damage to compensate for the bad  economy 🤣

I freexp izumo with 150K to go and fdg will do the same..only lion, iowa and alsace i play them all the way. Freexp is easy to accumulate and i choose to not go thru hell to play unworkable ships.

WG always make these ridiculous excuse even so whats difference anyway, plenty of musashi misery and kron in game. Even i have all 3 of them lol

Anyone who have these fxpmium will they say oh today i wanna play izumo instead of musashi..say no one ever lol

1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

406 base reload to 20s, 420 reload to 24s and it's a deal for me :Smile_teethhappy:

Buff turret traverse speed too while we're at it.

doesnt matter though, with cv around everyone stay far away and play a ship like fdg is really bad

even 20KM + spotter i find nothing to shoot at, everybody is so far away but not that these guns can land shells consistently lol

i even try in rank but some match with everyone playing their musashi and bow on wont do much as well, life of fdg is so rough

1 hour ago, th3vikings said:

I have musashi. I catch fire so easily. Sometime i even have 3 fire on.

I using 10 points cpt with basic survivability but i still been burn to death

I change to fire prevention same.

Anyone can advise ?

nothing you can do but stopped firing try get undetected and run away to heal up

also dont get too close during first few minutes of a match and have a escape plan..once you get too close cruiser focus you down while only thing you can do is bow on and reverse you are gonna get sunk very quickly

496 posts
4,760 battles
On 2/13/2019 at 11:37 AM, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

Very cool...but why is she doing the Nazi salute? 🤔

Just went amazed with the guns elevation.🤔

[151ST]
1,086 posts
5,239 battles
On 2/13/2019 at 2:32 AM, zergling_ said:

you fxped past izumo? peasant.

Yeah that's actually a bad decision now, Izumo is very good now, I actually prefer her to Musashi simply because the accuracy is so much more rewarding and she's still v tanky

Edited by S4pp3R

386 posts
3,996 battles
10 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Yeah that's actually a bad decision now, Izumo is very good now, I actually prefer her to Musashi simply because the accuracy is so much more rewarding and she's still v tanky

Izumo, musashi, yamato all catch fire easily.

173 posts
2,079 battles

why u grind a yamato in this Era of the cvs? Questionable.

Well... it works as a nice F*p material tho, and you can pat it everytime. Pat it all you want before enemy cv pats her. 😄 

Sign in to follow this