Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kyjo

IMPOSSIBLE ODDS

12 comments in this topic

18 posts
1,550 battles

WG needs to address skills match making. Just lost my 37th game in a row in a 24 hour period. I could sit back and not fire a shot and still win 30% when there is an even playing field. Instead WG are deliberately MM to make game go quicker in order to increase profits

Edited by kyjo

Beta Tester
2,220 posts
6,041 battles

wow that's an astronomical number. i probably around 8 or more consecutive defeat. stop playing if there are too many potato.

my suggestion is take a rest for a while. those consecutive defeat will just affect your gameplay.

Edited by yansuki

573 posts
7,139 battles
40 minutes ago, kyjo said:

WG needs to address skills match making. Just lost my 37th game in a row in a 24 hour period. I could sit back and not fire a shot and still win 30% when there is an even playing field. Instead WG are deliberately MM to make game go quicker in order to increase profits

Avoid playing in peek hours

Avoid playing in weekends

Avoid playing when there is an influx of players for any reason(unless there is a limited time task/campaign going)

Just don't play when you think there may be too many potatoes around. 

You will be surprised how "skilled" the potaoes are in terms of throwing the game and carrying the enemy team...:Smile_trollface:

P.S. try not to use any economic flags/camo when you are just playing for fun and not grinding for something. MM really likes to screw people who try to boost their experience and earnings with limited resources.(this is just my personal observation, take it with a grain of salt):Smile-_tongue:

Edited by _TAMAL_

Super Tester
4,100 posts
4,575 battles

So between 7am and 7pm wows-numbers says you played 11 games and 1 game on the 11th???????   Maybe it just hasn't updated.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,831 posts
7,474 battles
44 minutes ago, Jayde2405 said:

strange,  your stats don't seem to show this...

Indeed, the stats are most interesting.

Sign in to follow this