Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Spare a thought for poor Haku!

6 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
638 posts
6,992 battles

1356045130_Screenshot(531).thumb.png.f836f19bcb91ce21950ab1cb850e1728.png

No this is not a photoshop. 100% legit. No need to mask names, everyone played well. I'm just saying that post-nerf Haku can work hard all game and get no kills, not even any planes.

Honestly I don't know how I even feel about that. I mean, @xxHomuraxx did well, got second place on the losing team, so ... mission accomplished WG?

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Boring 3

[BOTES]
Modder
558 posts
4,348 battles

Well I read on NA forum that there is a 0.8.0.2 coming, seeming resolving some problem related to AA

[BLESS]
638 posts
6,992 battles
52 minutes ago, 9mm1n said:

Well I read on NA forum that there is a 0.8.0.2 coming, seeming resolving some problem related to AA

We'll get there eventually! 

iirc the 8.0.2 hotfix addresses the disparity in AA values between T7 and T8. I don't know whether that means nerfing T8 or buffing T7 or both.

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,380 battles
2 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

No this is not a photoshop. 100% legit. No need to mask names, everyone played well. I'm just saying that post-nerf Haku can work hard all game and get no kills, not even any planes.

Honestly I don't know how I even feel about that. I mean, @xxHomuraxx did well, got second place on the losing team, so ... mission accomplished WG?

All while I'm watching the latest KOTS video and "witnessing" what CVs(specifically Hakuryu) can actually do. Trust me, you won't like that. The constant spotting and harassment coupled with precision stealth torping and AP bombing to finish it off...If WG adds CV to Clan Wars, it'll be hell of a nightmare I can guarantee.

Sure, the AA interaction has a lot of issues but we are overlooking the fact that CVs(specially T10) are still overwhelmingly OP in the right hands and at the end of the day, that 1% unicum minority will shape the CV meta in future(and drive away most of the casual players as a result). 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
56 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

All while I'm watching the latest KOTS video and "witnessing" what CVs(specifically Hakuryu) can actually do. Trust me, you won't like that. The constant spotting and harassment coupled with precision stealth torping and AP bombing to finish it off...If WG adds CV to Clan Wars, it'll be hell of a nightmare I can guarantee.

Sure, the AA interaction has a lot of issues but we are overlooking the fact that CVs(specially T10) are still overwhelmingly OP in the right hands and at the end of the day, that 1% unicum minority will shape the CV meta in future(and drive away most of the casual players as a result). 

here a flamuu casting of profesional with CV. its on NA.

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,380 battles
15 minutes ago, yansuki said:

here a flamuu casting of profesional with CV. its on NA.

Yeah, I was watching how Pullicat from O7 was pulling off some incredible gameplay in his Hakuryu...hats off to him:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this