Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMNZS_Riwaka

Angry Players

16 comments in this topic

8 posts
916 battles

Hi All,

Today when I was playing someone in my own team was trying sink me multiple times he had lots of waring given

He tried to uses his cannon/guns on my ship and torpedo etc. Not sure what I should of done then was very unsportsmanlike he was an experienced player.

I got first ship sunk and we won the game not sure why that player was so angry.

Is it just someone getting out of the wrong side of the bed?

Edited by HMNZS_Riwaka

Super Tester
4,083 posts
4,558 battles

I know its trivial but surely grammar and spelling are still a thing?  I'm wondering if it was just because I'm old and raised in an education system that chose to take it seriously.

8 posts
916 battles
1 minute ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I know its trivial but surely grammar and spelling are still a thing?  I'm wondering if it was just because I'm old and raised in an education system that chose to take it seriously.

I flunked school haha

Edited by HMNZS_Riwaka

[CLAY]
589 posts
6,675 battles
14 hours ago, HMNZS_Riwaka said:

Not worried on what people think of my spelling etc typing not best either.

I assume you are not worried if people misinterpret what you say because they cannot understand what you are saying either.

44 posts
9,422 battles

There is chat in game... and people use it to whine constantly about their team, was he crying in chat before hand? It is however not so common for people to try and sink you. Id have reported  him if i were you,  if i felt it was malicious.But end o day he will be the one with hot pink name tag. And it could be nothing more than a toddler driving dads boats (caught my lil kids at that before) \

It vexes me greatly when people whine about their team when they loose... i mean i get it, i like winning also, but one team is going to loose! So suck it up princess i say! 

[TDA]
37 posts
3,553 battles

Have to agree Ralph. It is becoming more difficult to decipher what some new players are trying to say.

Flunking school is not an option. Mind you I am starting to give this Forum a miss.

Might see you on the water!! Fair seas.

[CLAY]
589 posts
6,675 battles
2 hours ago, dieselhead said:

I can spell ok, I can't type for sh.it though haha

Same, my uncoordinated, fat fingers will often mess up and hit wrong keys, especially in in-game chat.

In the forums though? Most of my mistakes are due to predictive text. And/or being lazy and not proof reading prior to posting.

171 posts
4,824 battles
On 2/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, HMNZS_Riwaka said:

Hi All,

Today when I was playing someone in my own team was trying sink me multiple times he had lots of waring given

He tried to uses his cannon/guns on my ship and torpedo etc. Not sure what I should of done then was very unsportsmanlike he was an experienced player.

I got first ship sunk and we won the game not sure why that player was so angry.

Is it just someone getting out of the wrong side of the bed?

My guess? Hacked account, by smartarse with brain cell deficiency who thinks it's funny to crap on other's fun.

[CLAY]
589 posts
6,675 battles
On 2/13/2019 at 7:02 PM, da189 said:

I doubt the report mechanism.

How often have you seen the player you reported in the game, doing the same act that you reported them for, after you placed the report?

Sign in to follow this