Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FinbarAu

Supercontainers

8 comments in this topic

211 posts
4,356 battles

You know, I am fairly sure that there have been changes to the amount of Supercontainers put out since the patch.

Why? I hear you ask?

Because I've gotten 3 of them in the past week.

Sure, each time, I got Camo paint of one sort or another, but even so, I used to go months without getting one and now I get 3 in a week?

Wow.

1,562 posts
9,723 battles

Not sure if anything has been changed, but it felt that I was getting more Supercontainers than normal.  But they were common flags so it is not like they were any better. Not complaining though.

557 posts
7,139 battles

I've heard of WG changing the algorithm of SC probability to increase based on how many normal crates you have gotten prior. This is just what I heard is going to happen, not sure if its implemented yet. But if its implemented, all you have to do is spam those resource containers until the probability gets high enough to reward you with an SC. I've recieved 2 SCs this way recently(although both were 25 special flags so MEH). I don't think it will work for "Try Your Luck" crates though. So just spam regular crates....:Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
2,205 posts
5,964 battles

supercontainer are pretty random. i only open resources crate and sometimes i got supercontainer on them. i probably got 3 supercontainer from resources crate.

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,522 battles

Normal option crates will have 0.05% Drop rate of SC, i usually pick Resource, i got two SC last month, one is 1k dubs and 1 is Papa flags 

As for TYL container, it double the chance to 0.1 %. But then it relies on whether RNG favours you and how much food you sacrifice lul. 

Edited by waichung1823

Sign in to follow this