Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Regarding Special Cashback Doubloon Offer

8 comments in this topic

[INDIA]
176 posts
4,489 battles

Hai

Please take a look at snap I uploaded and lemme know . So if I spend like 30 usd on Feb 09 which is today will I get free  doubloons ?

Thank you

wows1.PNG

[-FUN-]
304 posts
4,116 battles

Yep, but you wont get the free doubs immediately. Pay out is few days after the event ends, iirc on Feb 18.

• Cool 1

[ANZAC]
442 posts
14,619 battles

And with WG saying nerfing premiums is on the cards,would you really want to spend ANY money with WG right now?

I was tempted by this, until they announced the Guilio Cesare rework. If premiums are there n the line to be messed with, no more.money from me.

Alpha Tester
908 posts
3,332 battles

I'm in the same boat as Joe90.

I could buy $14 or 2500 doubloons and get another 2000 gold for free but MEH.

I also have a 30% discount coupon for WoT, but they have heavily restricted what you can buy with it, and I already have all the premium tanks I am so generously permitted to use coupon on..so MEH.

No zsoup for you!.

Not interested if all my premium ships are being changed WITHOUT players consent or forewarning.

[EX0]
303 posts
14,922 battles

I Still haven't read the EULA symptom is still stronk

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
1,341 posts
8,494 battles
13 hours ago, Lowyat said:

You don’t really need to (who does?, you need a few hours and a good knowledge of laws and contracts to understand). EULA does not negate the consumer laws of each country. Trying to fight companies like WG would still be an uphill battle though.

[ANZAC]
442 posts
14,619 battles
14 hours ago, Lowyat said:

The bitter truth of software in general is that if we cared about the content of the EULA, NOBODY would ever use software/buy digital goods.

EULAs dont cover goodwill, and that's what this is about.

And before you carry on your high horse about the EULA and WG being within their rights, businesses all the time make common sense decisions to protect the commercial value of their goodwill.

EULAs are just the final get out of jail free card used by companies if something goes legal, or if they want to kiss their customer base goodbye.

502 posts
1,474 battles

The EULA was written to protect themself, the level of service has more to do with industry norms and companies own attitude towards their reputation.  which I have real doubt if WG really care about.

Edited by tsuenwan

Sign in to follow this