Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

B-65s: Yoshino and Azuma

11 comments in this topic

2,106 posts
9,715 battles

Azuma:

Image result for b-65 azuma

Yoshino:

Image result for b-65 azuma

So Basically Yoshino have the Torpedoes and 356mm and better secondaries, while the Azuma is specified for Anti Air and destroy fast Cruisers, what do you think on these Battlecruisers, will you buy both of them or no?

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

11 posts
1,578 battles

Probably would get them both, since out of the 3 (Azuma/Yoshino/Neustrashimy), the two are better. Would take me a long time to farm enough coal and FXP though, since I don't have a lot of options for farming. 

Azuma and Yoshino function on the trading of punishment. They're both capable of dealing large amounts of damage to cruisers when they show broadside, which is characteristic of battleships, while they'll probably be easily punished as well if they show broadside, like a cruiser. The cruiser dispersion just makes them equally if not better than most battleships at deleting cruisers. I'd probably set up mine for manueverability, since it would basically become a kiting battleship at that point.

2,106 posts
9,715 battles
24 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I doubt they will Yoshino those 356mm guns. It'll make it more Battleship than cruiser 

Cruiser Battleship, like Alaska, although the Sigma will be too high, stats are 2.2 on Yoshino on early speculation.

581 posts
7,156 battles
59 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Cruiser Battleship, like Alaska, although the Sigma will be too high, stats are 2.2 on Yoshino on early speculation.

Alaska has 308mm or something like that, like Azuma. 356 is too big for a cruiser lol

2,106 posts
9,715 battles
6 hours ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

You do know WGing have moved Azuma from tier 10 down to tier 9

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/181131-azuma-wip/

Late post but ok, both of them will be a nice addition to the collection of Large Cruiser types, first being the Graf Spee as a Large Cruiser.

Sign in to follow this