Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,016 battles

I suggest that people in the closed beta receive a beta code to give to a friend and they can receive another if the friend they gave the code to plays until tier 4. (4 seems fair, enough to show that they have played a fair amount of the game but not requiring too much gameplay.)

I'm suggesting this because if the developers are looking for feedback about the game, not only can having friends that play the game increase the play time exponentially but it also gives the tester a person whom they know to discuss things, come up with ideas that may improve the game or may be negatively impacting the game, and people with friends tend to become quite imaginative because they have more players and can try more playstyles and strategies.

Well to be honest i can see a few downsides to this as well.
I have concluded that world of warships may be running out of server slots for more testers and is not able to accept more players.

Also this may lead to people creating "more" "smurf" accounts which is not particularly negative but it does take up codes and server slots that could have been given to other people can benefit the development of the game.

Just a small tangent~

1. I really want to play world of warships ASAP.
  2. My friend plays and we want to play together.
  3. When you said that you had the information disclosure because you did not want people to prematurely judge the game or let people down I laughed a little because I believe people who would rate a game poorly during beta then preach their opinion, have no understanding that a game in beta is a game in development. They obviously have not considered that maybe their opinion is one of many and is not absolute. People like that end up on my ignore list in WoT, I personally would ask you to let them hate and leave them be so they do not become the players on my WoWS ignore list.
    Also they seem to not understand the flexibility of games which can be updated and patched regularly

One last thing (I promise it's the last thing)

Ever since i started playing World of Tanks I have been impressed by Wargaming, I have desired to work at Wargaming and express my love for games, war and war gaming. I do realize that the closest Wargaming studio is on the other side of Australia but I will happily support you guys over these forums.

Edited by KSYNHC

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Forget it about code give

Wonder "Ever since i started playing World of Tanks I have been impressed by Wargaming, I have desired to work at Wargaming and express my love for games, war and war gaming. I do realize that the closest Wargaming studio is on the other side of Australia but I will happily support you guys over these forums." AND YET WG Get Patethic player from throw away the code (well, not exactly, but still too easy to get code at certain period)

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Is there an eco in here?

Where are you locating them here in australia?, I know they have a server here for WOT, but as for office, last I know the wargaming.net office is in Belarus; and the only wargaming here, is in Perth, but its not the gaming company, but in fact a

society.

I would assume if you would like to work for a gaming company, that has AAA titles (well I call them AAA :P ) they would like to see some previous reference, such as past games you work on, and your know how of the engines they use, and if your keeping up to date on such things.

Your young, and so I'm sure, while your not in the beta, you could come up with an engine, and work out some mechanic that you are impressed to get completed, and build a game using that.. it doesnt have to be a good game, just something to hand out to friends to play, and build your experience in doing so.

As I sated in another clever post, (well till I got shot down, but it did seem clever at the time as it was just going off the data wargaming was producing) The beta codes were rather unbalanced to population, and requests.

With RU having twice as many players as any other server; followed by EU, then NA, then 1500 players behind, SEA... (we{SEA} got over 7 billion pop to cover in SEA server, while the others only have to cover in the single digit millions).. all well.. win some lose some.

I am liking what I'm seeing, but I'm not expecting anything grand, and if I do get something grand.. then bonus.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

One last thing (I promise it's the last thing)

Ever since i started playing World of Tanks I have been impressed by Wargaming, I have desired to work at Wargaming and express my love for games, war and war gaming. I do realize that the closest Wargaming studio is on the other side of Australia but I will happily support you guys over these forums.

Regarding WG office, the only WG office I know in Australia is the.... company developing & updating Wargaming's game engine called BigWorld.

And yeah... hoping WG send some closed beta codes for existing alpha & beta testers to invite. ;)

Edited by Mingfang47

4 posts
25 battles

Can Any one Give their invite code..Please,,eager to plat World of Warship..

Thanks..

Begging/soliciting for codes. User warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

24 posts
150 battles

Can "Anyone" Give their invite code..Please,,eager to "play" World of Warship..

Thanks..

you need to get a invite code yourself cuz everyone tried they're best to a invite code.

stay online from this forum, so you can get a chance to win a contest or take the give away.

PS : i nearly won the contest but someone type the coordination of the contest already.

Sign in to follow this