Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Atlanta 0.8.0.1

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles

first game on the hot fix i hop on atlanta. match was against a poor lone Flatboard CV Ryuujou. idk what's his deal but enemy cv keep attacking my position or ship within my aa range. by the time the storm finish i was the only one remain on his flank and manage to sink him with all her planes.

i only have AA mod1 and AFT for AA skill and module. so far its more satisfying now. she has easier time shooting planes now, unlike 0.8.0. i will do more test see how she fare against higher tier CV. (reminder that former atlanta can easily shoot down tier VIII planes and still reliable against tier IX with a help of another ship)

atlanta patch.png

Edited by yansuki

383 posts
3,947 battles
3 hours ago, yansuki said:

first game on the hot fix i hop on atlanta. match was against a poor lone Flatboard CV Ryuujou. idk what's his deal but enemy cv keep attacking my position or ship within my aa range. by the time the storm finish i was the only one remain on his flank and manage to sink him with all her planes.

i only have AA mod1 and AFT for AA skill and module. so far its more satisfying now. she has easier time shooting planes now, unlike 0.8.0. i will do more test see how she fare against higher tier CV. (reminder that former atlanta can easily shoot down tier VIII planes and still reliable against tier IX with a help of another ship)

atlanta patch.png

Wow. 53 planes that good. 

Des mon, Worcester, mintoaur should be able to perform on par or better than this.

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles
1 minute ago, th3vikings said:

Wow. 53 planes that good. 

Des mon, Worcester, mintoaur should be able to perform on par or better than this.

its only ryuujou planes so nothing special. but its better than previous 0.8.0 atlanta.

[HKENL]
41 posts
6,581 battles
5 hours ago, yansuki said:

atlanta patch.png

Look like the enemy cv don't know Atlanta AA capability, now he learned from experience.

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles
2 minutes ago, da189 said:

Look like the enemy cv don't know Atlanta AA capability, now he learned from experience.

or he didnt read changelog. previous atlanta have trash aa. he know how to dodge flak, its just half of his planes died when returning or died to continues damage.

Sign in to follow this