Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

Off to hiatus once more and over.

31 comments in this topic

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles

I mean its still obliterated after 8.0.1.

Il go back and play my other games until it sets straight.

• Cool 4

[SMOKE]
697 posts
10,608 battles

+1 here ... I think I'll check in may be once per week  to see how bad it stays 

[KMS-A]
302 posts
4,644 battles

yep. agreed, WG knows we wont leave, too much time invested so they think they can get away with this kind of lazy slav stuff

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,380 battles

I'm busy with studies and visiting the forum time to time to see where things are going...just give it some time, the hype will come down soon:Smile_trollface:

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles

I want to play GTA V or Warthunder , or Etc.

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles

So Max decide to take a break, and now its your turn lol..... :Smile_facepalm:

I m not on hiatus but cut down from 2 hours to 20 min by playing one PVE match. GTA V is a good choice, open world with free move, i like it. 

• Cool 1

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
14 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

So Max decide to take a break, and now its your turn lol..... :Smile_facepalm:

I m not on hiatus but cut down from 2 hours to 20 min by playing one PVE match. GTA V is a good choice, open world with free move, i like it. 

play with me in Gta?

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles
2 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

play with me in Gta?

Maybe haha, after CNY, busy lately. 

[PAMAN]
165 posts
5,875 battles

Lost excitement to the game too, for now. Usually, once had I return from offshore works, I've spend most my of gaming time on WoWs. Last time I step on drylands, I bought 2 premium ships, containers, premium times, special camouflages, and restock the economic flags. Prepare to grind on operations, and participate at any events occur at the time. But thats not happen at this time. Too many factors such as CV rework (and any stuff that following the issue), uncertainty about AA system, uncertainty about premium ships. I'm have prepared for the Irian, but it cost too much and too uncertain (for now). I'm waiting for RN CV, but it comes with CV rework system.

Yes I have tried new CV, they invited me on those special test, and PTS too. But I dont like it simply because it's not my preferable playstyle. The news about changing premium ships in the future just like an enigma too. I don't know it will be buffed, nerfed, uptiered, downtiered, or else, but when they messing up something that you've paid with your own money, thats not okay for me. Especially with the premium ships that already in my port.

WG maybe have the rights to think that they need something new to attract new player, selling (new or buffed) item on market, or do whatever they want. It's their game/product, so que sera sera. And I have no rights (or a chance) to do anything about that. :Smile_unsure:

For now I've cut down my time (a lot) on WoWs, and goes back to EVE online and DCS world (back to my beloved MiGs). But I still read this forum to monitor the progress on WoWs realm :cap_tea:

Edited by Sharr_Dextera

[ICT]
8 posts
4,647 battles
On 2/8/2019 at 6:04 PM, Mechfori said:

+1 here ... I think I'll check in may be once per week  to see how bad it stays 

Same.
I will certainly NOT spend any more money on this game as is. Just not worth it.

2,289 posts
6,193 battles
On 2/8/2019 at 1:03 PM, LawrenceXVIII said:

Il go back and play my other games until it sets straight.

May I recommend uninstalling your Live server client and download PTS client instead? If you don't already have it.

You don't have to play all the times (the PTs aren't always available lol). You don't have to spend so much time grinding T10 ships. You can keep up with the latest changes, so when you come back you will still be familiar with the game. You can get rewards too (albeit so little).

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
6 hours ago, Paladinum said:

May I recommend uninstalling your Live server client and download PTS client instead? If you don't already have it.

You don't have to play all the times (the PTs aren't always available lol). You don't have to spend so much time grinding T10 ships. You can keep up with the latest changes, so when you come back you will still be familiar with the game. You can get rewards too (albeit so little).

That would be unlikely for me to uninstall live server and i will never ever touched Public Test Server since 7.4. ( aside playing CV Rework Server 1 2 and 3 ) .

Plus its been several days now since i didn't even bother touching Live server, let alone what i have a Conqueror , HIV ( Henri IV ) & Wooster ( Worchester). I dont bother getting another TX ship.

I leave that Live client alone as it is.

So i gotta disagree Paladinum.

2,289 posts
6,193 battles
49 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

So i gotta disagree Paladinum.

Well it was just a suggestion. Have fun on whatever you do next :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Paladinum

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
57 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Well it was just a suggestion. Have fun on whatever you do next :Smile_honoring:

46 minutes ago, yansuki said:

is it just me. or there are fewer players today?

Its like Warthunder with low playerbase

[151ST]
1,243 posts
5,931 battles

I've just been grinding new lines and dominating... Much fun

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
Just now, S4pp3R said:

I've just been grinding new lines and dominating... Much fun

K.

Good for you my dear Elitist.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Funny 1

[151ST]
1,243 posts
5,931 battles
58 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

K.

Good for you my dear Elitist.

Nawwwww I'm dear to you...

I was simply trying to point out that the game can be enjoyed without needing to play higher tiers...

I would love to be an elitist, that would mean I'm actually elite... Lol

• Funny 1

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Nawwwww I'm dear to you...

I was simply trying to point out that the game can be enjoyed without needing to play higher tiers...

I would love to be an elitist, that would mean I'm actually elite... Lol

I only play Training when this situation is on critical. Low or High Regardless. So yeah , you wont see me in Random , Coop or OP nowadays.

But then to be Elitist, become this person:

make-love-not-warcraft2.jpg?w=354&h=273

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles

4 days left on my premium and it's off to mothballs for my fleet. This is not fun from any viewpoint, be it on the surface or in the sky.

Thanks Wargaming. I was playing too much anyway. Back to see what's happening in the real world.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles
5 hours ago, Old_Spud_1965 said:

4 days left on my premium and it's off to mothballs for my fleet. This is not fun from any viewpoint, be it on the surface or in the sky.

Thanks Wargaming. I was playing too much anyway. Back to see what's happening in the real world.

Hmmm sad, we can't division anymore for PVE. 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles
54 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Hmmm sad, we can't division anymore for PVE. 

Yeah, well... they even managed to remove the fun scenarios from the rotation. Not much there to enjoy anymore either.

[DISF]
21 posts
6,592 battles

I haven't played the game much since the start of February. I'll wait until something happen and change the game into the better direction.

Until then, I will just keep clearing those games in my pile of shame.

Edited by P_TuSangLui

[TLS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
3,984 battles
1 hour ago, P_TuSangLui said:

I haven't played the game much since the start of February. I'll wait until something happen and change the game into the better direction.

Until then, I will just keep clearing those games in my pile of shame.

Im going to play my two new games , God Eater 3 and AC 7.

Sign in to follow this