You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rufusflywheel

the fix

11 comments in this topic

26 posts
13,618 battles

Are the IDIOTS that changed this game for the worse going to fix it or is this how its going to be played from now on, i would like to know real  quick i am sick of being smashed in a battleship that has great AA and i cannot score a hit but i get torped out of the game inside 10 mins, game has gone to sht they need to wake up that they have stuffed this game up and i am pretty certain they would be bleeding money because people are not going to waste money on this now crap game.

[HMAS_]
1,880 posts
12,457 battles

I wonder how long will it take for all the salty tears from the CV exploiters to flow ? 

The hotfix will bite into their win rates, kill rates & OPness, then they will start crying as if they are being unfairly treated...    How sad will it be ? 

• Funny 2

[O7]
2,484 posts
16,232 battles
1 hour ago, rufusflywheel said:

.... and i am pretty certain they would be bleeding money because people are not going to waste money on this now crap game.

You'd be surprised how many people will keep pouring money into this game. Kinda sad in a way.

[OICNT]
5 posts
2,018 battles

I like all the changes, just think this way Will you play a game that you do this and that over and over without getting bored ? If players doesn't get something new to play or something to try. Ask yourself "Why do i keep playing this game".

My reason for playing this game is for a chance to play as T10 ships, My grind is almost over and I'm very bored of the game till this CV rework.

183 posts
5,897 battles

you can`t please everyone... but as long as you please the ones prepared to spend ... you`re ok

put me in the no more spend corner

[ICT]
8 posts
4,647 battles

No more money from me (even with the doubloon bribe just released - a sign that they are worried about players closing their wallets).

Multiple CV's per team is just stupid.
Endless planes is just stupid.
Stealth planes is just stupid.

I will keep playing operations until I get bored and then I'll find something else to play.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
842 posts
8,249 battles
2 hours ago, rufusflywheel said:

Are the IDIOTS that changed this game for the worse going to fix it or is this how its going to be played from now on, i would like to know real  quick i am sick of being smashed in a battleship that has great AA and i cannot score a hit but i get torped out of the game inside 10 mins, game has gone to sht they need to wake up that they have stuffed this game up and i am pretty certain they would be bleeding money because people are not going to waste money on this now crap game.

You're not achieving much by calling people idiots.  I understand it's a frustrating time though.

They are working on the balance, and it will get there, hopefully earlier rather than later.  It's a mess at the moment.

If you like BB's well the hotfix made them the most powerful class, so enjoy.  CV's and DD's are having quite a bit less fun though.

[SMOKE]
693 posts
10,530 battles

Well ... the best way to tell them that their game basically fails is .. not putting any real money into the game and that's exactly what I am going to do, was thinking about gifting myself some nice premium ships before the rework, now, no need to even consider any ... the game do not warrant it

• Cool 1

501 posts
1,474 battles
3 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Well ... the best way to tell them that their game basically fails is .. not putting any real money into the game and that's exactly what I am going to do, was thinking about gifting myself some nice premium ships before the rework, now, no need to even consider any ... the game do not warrant it

I stopped playing and stopped buying.

46 posts

WG really overdone and screwed up this time

First: They changed the AA mechanism just similar with the old ones,  So what this meant to be?  The old CV die because of that...  Why did you put it back into the game?

Second: If you only nerfed the overpowered Hakuryo, this is reasonable,   But you nerfed the entire CVs and make them just like the old CVs....   I think they didn't get the point...

Yeah!  Congratulations War Gaming,  You only make the CV lived for one week......C**a bl**t  War Gaming

Beta Tester
5 posts
5,651 battles

This is the reason why they really need to implement a manual aiming AA. For now AA is just a joke, F*ing RNG, so both side crying.