Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

18 posts

So have been playing ranked and have found something that happens a lot. Ca and Cl out the back in the open. i thought they would be using islands for cover and help dds. have asked when playing games why cruisers do this and the usual deafening response of silence. i dont get it what am i missing ?

[MD]
93 posts

There's too many Musashi in game, Nobody likes to get deleted in the begining of the battle. Also DDs are suicidal in ranked, they run from buff to buff without thinking about anything else.

[1-ATF]
86 posts
12,449 battles

You might also have to check what pedigree of ranked players you are playing with.

Those at rank 18 - 20++ and beyond you can expect maybe half of them have no clue of what to do.

1,877 posts
6,031 battles

Cruiser is the most important ship type in this game. BB, on the other hand, the least useful.

There are more BBabies than cruiser mains.

Remove Musashi from the game or move that ship to T10 as a secondary BB.

[ULAG]
899 posts
8,291 battles
3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Remove Musashi from the game or move that ship to T10 as a secondary BB.

The way Musashi should have been done was a modified version of Yamato as a Steel ship in T10. It is really weird when you see ships like Jean Bart and Borgogne which are basically upgraded T8 and T9 respectively, sold as T9 and T10 via arsenal whereas a T10 ship Yamato was nerfed only slightly to be introduced in T9 as Musashi. No doubt WG is falling short on ideas lately:Smile_teethhappy: (RU BB Radar comes to mind :Smile_trollface:)

Sign in to follow this