Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

Double whammie

5 comments in this topic

[SH0T]
836 posts
9,698 battles

So not only did WG totally destroy the game with this CV re-trash, they still didnt listen to the player base concerning ranked and the "save a star" deal.

WG have made it so its ok to pick a BB and sit there sniping the whole game and save a star. 

WG have not given ANY reward to DD's for capping the buffs that BENEFIT the snipers.

What absolute garbage WG. How many season's have you been asked to remove the star system or rework it?

ITS DOES NOT WORK YOU CLOWNS!!!!!!!

Get it through your thick heads!

If you must have this dumb system then have it for all 3 classes so top DD saves his and same with top cruiser.

REWARD DD'S for sticking their necks out to cap the buffs or cap zones, how hard would that be?

Knowing WG though you will prob just release some new BS Russian ships and ignore the obviously flawed ranked system.....

Rant over...

• Cool 5

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
7,596 battles

Give them hell with your shell.

1,855 posts
6,025 battles

/sarcasm start

Well what do you know, this game is designed toward big-gun ships. The bigger the better. Those who play them exclusively and want them to have every advantage possible are the best players in the game, also the smartest. Musashi and Yamato need to be downtiered with no nerf. All BBs must have 100% torpedo damage reduction and protection from fire damage. Fire duration on BBs must be 0 second. AA power on BBs must be able to wipe out all aircrafts within the area of an entire map. Whatever else you can think of too.

/sarcasm end

I want to be able to ping those cap points so my team can get the ones that are more important.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,808 battles
34 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

/sarcasm start

Well what do you know, this game is designed toward big-gun ships. The bigger the better. Those who play them exclusively and want them to have every advantage possible are the best players in the game, also the smartest. Musashi and Yamato need to be downtiered with no nerf. All BBs must have 100% torpedo damage reduction and protection from fire damage. Fire duration on BBs must be 0 second. AA power on BBs must be able to wipe out all aircrafts within the area of an entire map. Whatever else you can think of too.

/sarcasm end

I want my AEGIS cruisers with cruise missiles so that I can blap BBs from the other side of the map.

[SH0T]
836 posts
9,698 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I want my AEGIS cruisers with cruise missiles so that I can blap BBs from the other side of the map.

I'd just like some common sense and equal rewards for all classes, apparently Russians don't do equal rewards, balance or fairness.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this