Sign in to follow this  
Fuso_sniper

PLEASE GIVE ME A BETA CODE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
98 posts
67 battles

Dood... what if I tell you that once you're in, whatever progress you made in the Closed Beta Test will be wiped once the game is released?

Still wanna play?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The only people capable of granting a beta code are admins. Coincidentally, the one thing that really makes admins unlikely to give a beta code are posts/topics asking for a beta code.

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Seriously mate? I would love to play also, but you have a real good look around this forum and you will not see me making a thread about wanting a beta code.

You really want in? Then here a is a link for a video. Maybe if you do some of that stuff, they might let you.

I personally haven't heard a peep from them even after filling out every single destroyers historical section on the wiki, IJN and USN. Do you think that deters me? No, because I love ships, and I want in. If not, so be it. I'll keep trying, but if they want me to work for it, I will. I'll eventually get there, but don't feel like you should have one just because you made a thread.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Hi, if you need an invite code, please first check any forum posts to see if any are available.

Then, check the WoWS Asia website to see if applications are open.

Then, check the WoWS Asia Facebook Page and Twitter.

If there are no codes or giveaways being given out in any of these places, there are currently no other ways to get an invite code. Asking on the forum will not net you one because pretty much almost of us don't get invite codes to give away.

Apart from this, forum etiquette rules include no begging for codes, and no all-capslock posts. We understand that you'd really like to play, but none of us can give you a code because there are no codes to give. The only codes that exist are those that the admins get to give out, and I'm telling you now that posting multiple times about how much you want to play in an allcaps post begging for code is the single, surest way not to get a code from them.

Edited by Syanda

Alpha Tester
265 posts

There is none and begging will not increase your chances if there were. Keep an eye on the forums/facebook/WOT portal for any more chances (if there are any)

Locking and archiving

~IJN_Nagato