Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

What is the difference between noob and pro CV player after rework??

15 comments in this topic

179 posts
368 battles

Well, before i am Going Hiatus again .....

ITS look like the CV rework is fail yet fill the rework objective "remove the skill difference" between noob and pro CV player. Also ITS succesfully attract non CV player to play CV.

I wont talk about the fail of CV rework but the difference between noob and pro and ITS unexpected effect.

1. Noob can finally shit on other surface pheasant without worry getting intercept and got strafed by pro CV player

2. Basically if both CV player and surface pheasant complain about their ship being shit at the same time....

CV player AA tooo Much.... Buff CV

Des meme : my AA need buff

This only mean one thing, ITS balanced yet people don't like to feel weaker. ITS like nerfing both.....

3. A lot of people finally play CV.... No more rigging CV match!!!

4. What is the effect of CV division with AA slave? Are they still a thing? Now there is 3 CV on one match.... Unless WG went mad by allow 3 CV division.....

5. Finally DD is FREE from their slavery..... No more cap-slave for cap-italism....

DD is not obligate to cap.... Everyone finally understand how harsh is the life of kenshiro.

6. People is finally doing teamwork to fend off CV.... Of course people hate doing team work.... That is why there is a lot of complain....

7. All spotted is only mean one thing...... Less hide and seek... JUST Action.... Efectively punish those island camper.... This is not possible before CV rework.... Because AA is too stronk..... Also hide in smoke is meaningless.... Since CV can drop torpedo or rocket

Fireeee!!

Dodge to starboard!!!

We don't need intelligence data !

Captain our toilet at conning tower is exploded, shit is everywhere!

# AA should be totally RNG Based..... ITS like real life, you don't have much control but the result of battle Will be very dinamic. 

Now imagine this:

1. Des meme player is getting bad luck and got smashed by shokaku Dive Bomber....

2. A lucky Kiev shotdown 100 plane in single battle due to luck. The player is always pray to God every morning.

Now look.... Not only ITS increase the dinamic of battle but also make the player become more religious...

# don't need to need hakuryu but buff midway dive bomber, double ITS hp and accuracy.....

Why people get mad at hakuryu dealing 550k damage yet remain silent if conkek deal 400k damage due to he spam?

The biggest problem is not hakuryu.... But too much BB player..... ITS normal for eagle to hunt overpopulated rat right?

Tell me can hakuryu deal 550k damage if the rest of player is just DD and CL? 

# rocket and midway He bomb is problem.....

Rocket need to be removed ..... It kill DD and undodgeable

He bomb from midway is insane to one shot DD

Remove rocket, all DB should be AP bomb except for German science.

# don't buff AA, don't buff AA..... Just make torpedo more slower.,.. make torpedo slower... So it Will be easier to Dodge for Cruiser and DD. BB Should be punished for camping

WG should give compensation for making us rat lab for CV rework...

1 month des meme, memetaur, kebab,  midway and hakuryu for rental.... Problem solved

Also allow 12 vs 12 CV permatch until next month

1,260 posts
10,726 battles
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

no comments on anything else but WE NEED THIS. Cuz everyone in randoms is lab rat for CVs.

410 posts
15,380 battles

The problem is evern worse now. The not so pro-cv players have been shunted into n00b div, while the pro-pro-pros are abusing the mechanics to the max. The gulf between the two is even worse than before.

The hideous damage potential now is due to the fact people are playing bbs and clustering together. Which makes 1) higher HP potential damage 2) easier for a torp to hit.

1,260 posts
10,726 battles
4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The hideous damage potential now is due to the fact people are playing bbs and clustering together.

Oh? hang on a min... wasn't teamplay is what you've asked for?:Smile_trollface:

4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The not so pro-cv players have been shunted into n00b div, while the pro-pro-pros are abusing the mechanics to the max.

happened in RTS as well Lul

don't understand why you guys not looking at bright sides you know..:Smile_trollface:

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

410 posts
15,380 battles
22 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Oh? hang on a min... wasn't teamplay is what you've asked for?:Smile_trollface:

happened in RTS as well Lul

don't understand why you guys not looking at bright sides you know..:Smile_trollface:

There is teamplay and there is flocking like chickens at your spawn point waiting for the wolf. Take your pic which team wins.

1,260 posts
10,726 battles
5 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

There is teamplay and there is flocking like chickens at your spawn point waiting for the wolf. Take your pic which team wins.

the team which gets lucky shot and which got ships with longer range xD

171 posts
1,998 battles

The previous BOT taiho players taking time to program themselves with their shokakus, dont worry, youll see a skill difference in a month or so. 

88 posts

Let me start with a wow, I don't see you as a player who played 368 battle's and post this kinda opinion out of blue. Think you are more than that.

I was impressed by your point outs. Here's some of best quotes.

14 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

This only mean one thing, ITS balanced yet people don't like to feel weaker. ITS like nerfing both.....

Of course thats balance, nobody has the upper hand. Like a CV would never try to drop a Des moine and get wiped by AA.

Finally DD is FREE from their slavery..... No more cap-slave for cap-italism....

DD is not obligate to cap.... Everyone finally understand how harsh is the life of kenshiro.

To be fair they are still kinda slaves to spotted spam. Cause DDs get spotted and everyone shoots, thats the rule at least at high tier. Previously CVs had to wait a bit longer before going back with another strike package to delete most underpowered AA platform first.

6. People is finally doing teamwork to fend off CV.... Of course people hate doing team work.... That is why there is a lot of complain....

Damn they does hate team work, totally agree with you. No more selfish damage done games.

LMAO. captain was in the toilet, so that explains all the added shits to that shit storm patch.

The biggest problem is not hakuryu.... But too much BB player..... ITS normal for eagle to hunt overpopulated rat right?

Kemping gone but there is a fear of more Lemming than usual. Cause 1 AA ship turns to other side all BBs will follow regardless of spawn position / objective. 

689 posts
5,409 battles
2 minutes ago, MD047 said:

Let me start with a wow, I don't see you as a player who played 368 battle's and post this kinda opinion out of blue. Think you are more than that.

I was attacked by his clone army because I replied with the truth. Can't remember what was the topic.

*cue epic Star Wars music*

88 posts
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I was attacked by his clone army because I replied with the truth. Can't remember what was the topic.

*cue epic Star Wars music*

Clone army , lol 

No idea what it is. 

Star war music inten*****

88 posts
23 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

he goes by the name Sharhabek 😛

Thanks for clearing. Had a feeling that there's a bigger fish involved. :cap_cool:

1,697 posts
3 hours ago, MD047 said:

Thanks for clearing. Had a feeling that there's a bigger fish involved. :cap_cool:

He has clone accounts (god knows why), but we can all tell its our beloved sharkbait...

Pick one

giphy (6).gif

[HKENL]
40 posts
6,573 battles
20 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Well, before i am Going Hiatus again .....

ITS look like the CV rework is fail yet fill the rework objective "remove the skill difference" between noob and pro CV player. Also ITS succesfully attract non CV player to play CV.

I wont talk about the fail of CV rework but the difference between noob and pro and ITS unexpected effect.

1. Noob can finally shit on other surface pheasant without worry getting intercept and got strafed by pro CV player

2. Basically if both CV player and surface pheasant complain about their ship being shit at the same time....

CV player AA tooo Much.... Buff CV

Des meme : my AA need buff

3. A lot of people finally play CV.... No more rigging CV match!!!

4. What is the effect of CV division with AA slave? Are they still a thing? Now there is 3 CV on one match.... Unless WG went mad by allow 3 CV division.....

5. Finally DD is FREE from their slavery..... No more cap-slave for cap-italism....

7. All spotted is only mean one thing...... Less hide and seek... JUST Action.... Efectively punish those island camper.... This is not possible before CV rework.... Because AA is too stronk..... Also hide in smoke is meaningless.... Since CV can drop torpedo or rocket

Fireeee!!

Dodge to starboard!!!

# AA should be totally RNG Based..... ITS like real life, you don't have much control but the result of battle Will be very dinamic. 

Now imagine this:

1. Des meme player is getting bad luck and got smashed by shokaku Dive Bomber....

2. A lucky Kiev shotdown 100 plane in single battle due to luck. The player is always pray to God every morning.

Now look.... Not only ITS increase the dinamic of battle but also make the player become more religious...

# don't need to need hakuryu but buff midway dive bomber, double ITS hp and accuracy.....

Why people get mad at hakuryu dealing 550k damage yet remain silent if conkek deal 400k damage due to he spam?

Tell me can hakuryu deal 550k damage if the rest of player is just DD and CL? 

# rocket and midway He bomb is problem.....

Rocket need to be removed ..... It kill DD and undodgeable

He bomb from midway is insane to one shot DD

Remove rocket, all DB should be AP bomb except for German science.

# don't buff AA, don't buff AA..... Just make torpedo more slower.,.. make torpedo slower... So it Will be easier to Dodge for Cruiser and DD. BB Should be punished for camping

1 month des meme, memetaur, kebab,  midway and hakuryu for rental.... Problem solved

Also allow 12 vs 12 CV permatch until next month

Despite wg wants to narrow the gap between novice and expert cv player in the rework but in fact not.

Expert cv player will dominate the battle obviously.

410 posts
15,380 battles

Actually, if you want to make people play CV, you need to make the lower tiers easier to play and scale up the difficulty to the higher tiers. Right now and previously, low tier CV was basically a pain to grind. There was no incentive for the casual player to CV when you get screwed by a vastly superior player. What should have been done to easily one shot this, and what WG will never do nor even experiment with, is to fix match maker and skill match CVs. Instead, they will use all sorts of "statistics decoy" to avoid this issue and break things to fix broken things.

Sign in to follow this