Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Numpty

Suspended from chat just for abusing CV players?? WTF!!!

36 comments in this topic

19 posts
3,634 battles

I can't believe it! For the first time ever I've been suspended from chat and the reason?? I've been abusing CV players!! Sure I've been questioning their parentage and pointing out that their manhood is significantly smaller than that of a modern day mouse, but honestly what do they expect?? If wargaming didn't expect this then they would have put more effort into balancing the Carriers. And if the players didn't want to be abused then they just wouldn't go a carrier. I really can't see the problem here.

Cheers,

Ant

EDIT: OMG, people I'm being Ironic, flippant, silly, goofy. Of course I deserved to be suspended. I was gobbing off in chat. I wasn't being personal, just abusing carriers in general. I do think the carrier play is stuffed, but its not the players fault who play them. Chill people and have a laugh.

Edited by Sir_Numpty

193 posts
4,433 battles

So it's CV players fault that you are a hateful, arrogant and downright ignorant individual who takes out their frustration at other players in chat because you don't believe they have right to play the game in the class they enjoy.

Okay sure, you're insane.

Edited by darkflame88

19 posts
3,634 battles
1 minute ago, darkflame88 said:

So it's CV players fault that you are a hateful, arrogant and downright idiotic individual who takes out their frustration at other players in chat because or your own selfish wants.

Wow... I appear to have touched a nerve. Just take it easy and take a moment away from the game. I'm slagging off carriers for fun and not being personal, Im very sorry if you took offence. Chill dude. Its only a game.

193 posts
4,433 battles
Just now, Sir_Numpty said:

Wow... I appear to have touched a nerve. Just take it easy and take a moment away from the game. I'm slagging off carriers for fun and not being personal, Im very sorry if you took offence. Chill dude. Its only a game.

Okay, you're both annoying and insane.

if it was meant as a joke then I hardly see the funny side, if you want to slag off other players at least do it with some wit, telling someone they have a very small sausage is the lowest form of humour.

179 posts
368 battles

Since this is Lunar new year i am bring generous......

Join us as CV player, spread the toxic and laugh at those banned surface pheasant.

WG don't ban you because the chat. But because your ignorant of how powerfull and mighty is CV

19 posts
3,634 battles
7 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

Okay, you're both annoying and insane.

if it was meant as a joke then I hardly see the funny side, if you want to slag off other players at least do it with some wit, telling someone they have a very small sausage is the lowest form of humour.

Thats it, you're off my Christmas list!

318 posts
2,336 battles
38 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

EDIT: OMG, people I'm being Ironic, flippant, silly, goofy. Of course I deserved to be suspended. I was gobbing off in chat. I wasn't being personal, just abusing carriers in general. I do think the carrier play is stuffed, but its not the players fault who play them. Chill people and have a laugh.

With the mood of a lot of people atm:-

bfa43f004326f52cccba13c784a63e97.jpg.61eba5d493841ee654aefc8853d5c5ce.jpg

19 posts
3,634 battles
12 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Lol. Yep. I think most need that.

Cheers

Its where my true skills lie. Group Hugs for the win!

4 minutes ago, Lolibotes said:

So, how did you actually "abuse" these CV players? As far as I know, you're not even that good at playing CVs in the first place. 

haha.... thats true, I certainly wasn't endangering them with my gameplay. Just basically telling them in global chat:

1. I'm reporting all CV players due to killing me too often.

2. Pointing out the WG had ruined the fun due to carriers so therefore all carriers are responsible for the evils of the world including child poverty. 

3. I melted my CV's because I think the gameplay is silly.

Stuff like that.

Edited by Sir_Numpty

193 posts
4,433 battles
7 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

Really, this from the player that created this thread: 

I think your skill lies in being a troll.

Also, I can do one better than a Christmas list, I'll be adding you to my chat blacklist when i get the chance. No need to have to suffer through your incessant whinging.

Edited by darkflame88

691 posts
5,409 battles
3 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

haha.... thats true, I certainly wasn't endangering them with my gameplay. Just basically telling them in global chat:

2. Pointing out the WG had ruined the fun due to carriers so therefore all carriers are responsible for the evils of the world including child poverty. 

So basically you were just throwing a childish tantrum... And got punished duly for it :Smile_teethhappy: 

2 posts
267 battles
6 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

Stuff like that.

Just git gud lmao

19 posts
3,634 battles
4 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

Really, this from the player that created this thread: 

I think your skill lies in being a troll.

That is an actual serious thread. I thought I made some valid points. But they are just my opinion.

193 posts
4,433 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

That is an actual serious thread. I thought I made some valid points. But they are just my opinion.

Still has a troll title. It's the kind of title that draws on the anger currently present in the community and directs all that hate at the CV players.

19 posts
3,634 battles
17 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

So basically you were just throwing a childish tantrum... And got punished duly for it :Smile_teethhappy: 

100% correct! The punishment was fair and reasonable.

I thought it was amusing.

19 posts
3,634 battles
10 minutes ago, darkflame88 said:

Still has a troll title. It's the kind of title that draws on the anger currently present in the community and directs all that hate at the CV players.

Wasn't meant to be a troll title and I don't think it is, but I guess that's subjective. I do believe that the carriers have ruined the fun in the game (at least for the DD's and BB's for sure). The overall game play has certainly suffered as everyone just camps in back play. But you can read my post for my thoughts on the topic. I wasn't abusive, I was just raising my thoughts. I think this is a good game that is currently frustrating because a patch has been put in that hasn't been vetted/tested enough. I'm certainly frustrated with it as that was my first post I felt that I wanted my thoughts to be known to WG. Others can agree or disagree but its certainly not the fault of any one player. Its the patch that WG has put in. This is a forum for a game, not a back yard coshing. Its not as though a comment directed at a form of play is going to inspire players to TK their own carriers, so I think your statement has a fundamental floor in it.

THis post (in stark contrast) is a bit of tongue in cheek fun.

19 posts
3,634 battles
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

Since this is Lunar new year i am bring generous......

Join us as CV player, spread the toxic and laugh at those banned surface pheasant.

WG don't ban you because the chat. But because your ignorant of how powerfull and mighty is CV

Haha.... you don't want me. I think I've only played about 20 games in the CV's and did no favours for my team in any of them!

193 posts
4,433 battles
19 minutes ago, Sir_Numpty said:

Its not as though a comment directed at a form of play is going to inspire players to TK their own carriers

Really, I remember when CV's were first introduced, I was TK'ed at least 4 times in the first week by DD's that had been one-shotted by other CV players.

So I don't doubt that there have been cases of TK's against carriers since this patch was released.

1,263 posts
10,726 battles
1 minute ago, darkflame88 said:

Really, I remember when CV's were first introduced, I was TK'ed at least 4 times in the first week by DD's that had been one-shotted by other CV players.

So I don't doubt that there have been cases of TK's against carriers since this patch was released.

Oh okay now is it playing I'm the victim here?

19 posts
3,634 battles
Just now, darkflame88 said:

So just to sum up here:

1. YOu've black listed me because I took you off my Christmas list.

2. You're upset because CV's are rather over powered at the moment and people are giving the dev's heaps about it.

3. You've been TK'ed in a past life and you're not letting go of that pain.

4. YOu've accused me of being ignorant, a troll (in this case absolutely correct), incessant whinging, being hateful and arrogant because of this silly topic despite me directing no aggression towards you at all.

5. I don't really have a 5th point here but I was on a roll so didn't want to stop.

I've clearly upset you here which was genuinely not my aim. I put this topic up to poke fun at myself for doing something stupid but I can see you're a die hard CV player who has put up with years of neglect and you're trying to make hey while the sun shines. I genuinely wish you all the best. I feel no animosity towards any player, here, CV, DD or anything else. This is not a serious topic so please don't take the comments to heart. There are plenty more things in the world to get worked up over, this should really be way down the list. If you want to pick my arguments apart please feel free to pop over to my other post that you've already highlighted and I'll happily debate them with you, but this is just meant to be a bit of fun. Please view it in that light and don't let my comments get to you, I'm not worth it I promise.

Sign in to follow this