You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Darjeeling78

A World Without CV

11 comments in this topic

3 posts
1,213 battles

Ok now we have this thing called "CV Rework" coming on our game. And we already saw a lots of complaints about how this thing work, because the "REWORK" not only change how the CV played but also change the other warship type playstyle too. I was a main DD player before this thing called "REWORK" come and it lots of fun to play stealth on capping and engaging on enemies, But now what's concealment again? even my 5.4 km detection range Asashio can't doing her job as stealthiest DD in the game. 

Capping? what is capping? i can't even get near the waypoint to cap, 1 minute game started and we already spotted. The most strategy play in this game are depends on concealment thing, hiding is not safe anymore, even smokescreen can't defend you againts attack instead of cutting the detected state from enemies.

Now we knew that some people already accept this thing called "REWORK" and enjoy the play of CV. In other side there is a lot of people who suffer their life from this thing called "REWORK" just to play their non-CV ship.

Then how if we get a new Battle mode called "A WORLD WITHOUT CV" or something where in the game only consist of DD, CL, and BB required to play. and they still keep the Random Mode for everyone who wanna play a battle with CV included. For now some people just stayed at Ranked battle for a while to enjoying their pay without a CV in the game, but it's not gonna be long till this ranked battle end.

I already missed that time when I played DD on stealth mode and surprised the BB on their face also shooting all incoming aircrafts of a CV and tell them "RIP Planes"

I loves the game, but i hate the system... sorry

193 posts
4,422 battles
13 minutes ago, Darjeeling78 said:

Then how if we get a new Battle mode called "A WORLD WITHOUT CV" or something where in the game only consist of DD, CL, and BB required to play. and they still keep the Random Mode for everyone who wanna play a battle with CV included.

This already exists, it's called Tier I and II and III, where anyone who doesn't want to have to deal with the CV's can happily kill each other in ships from the days before Dreadnaught.

Fast combat with quick torp reloads and not a plane to be seen. It sounds ideal for you.

3 posts
1,213 battles
9 minutes ago, Commander_GALEN said:

There is so called, Ranked and Scenario. 

yeah, and now every player who don't want any CV in their game are camped in Ranked and scenario battle

but those mode is lkimited and have some restricted requirements in type ship and tier

[CLAY]
589 posts
6,675 battles
1 hour ago, darkflame88 said:

This already exists, it's called Tier I and II and III, where anyone who doesn't want to have to deal with the CV's can happily kill each other in ships from the days before Dreadnaught.

Fast combat with quick torp reloads and not a plane to be seen. It sounds ideal for you.

Or with Dreadnought. Except T3 sometimes get upteired 

[LANCR]
2 posts
8,535 battles

I want to thank World of Warships for years of happy sailing and gaming. But 0.8.0 has done it for me. It was good while it lasted. No more WoW for me. All the best to those who keep gaming WoW.

3 posts
1,213 battles
Just now, mkla said:

I want to thank World of Warships for years of happy sailing and gaming. But 0.8.0 has done it for me. It was good while it lasted. No more WoW for me. All the best to those who keep gaming WoW.

thanks for playing this game, i'm happy that you loves this game.. WG need to apologize to all kind of people llike you.. good luck man

Edited by Darjeeling78

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
120 posts
14,236 battles

before the patch you were lucky to see a carrier  in a high tier battle now i see  2 in every battle ,me its great seeing all the aircraft buzzing about and aa going off  and i only play battleships  and cruisers

i have seen a lot of changes in here and wot over the years and hasn t deter me from playing 

193 posts
4,422 battles
16 minutes ago, stick3 said:

before the patch you were lucky to see a carrier  in a high tier battle now i see  2 in every battle ,me its great seeing all the aircraft buzzing about and aa going off  and i only play battleships  and cruisers

i have seen a lot of changes in here and wot over the years and hasn t deter me from playing 

Honestly, there is a lot of overreacting, yes it is a major change to how the game works and yes many people didn't ask for this but here's the thing, for every person not complaining on the forums, there's at least another that's still playing, learning the new mechanics and understanding how to best deal with this patch and even if the game bombs on steam, people will still find out about the game through other means.

I remember when SPG Artillery was properly introduced to WoT, with some players then and even now complaining that they ruin the game, and guess what, WoT still has a massive player base that is incredibly loyal.

1 hour ago, Darjeeling78 said:

WG need to apologize to all kind of people llike you.

Really, if WG should apologise for this than they owe one for not introducing playable submarines, which they said they would implement very early on.

2 posts
20 hours ago, Darjeeling78 said:

Ok now we have this thing called "CV Rework" coming on our game. And we already saw a lots of complaints about how this thing work, because the "REWORK" not only change how the CV played but also change the other warship type playstyle too. I was a main DD player before this thing called "REWORK" come and it lots of fun to play stealth on capping and engaging on enemies, But now what's concealment again? even my 5.4 km detection range Asashio can't doing her job as stealthiest DD in the game. 

Capping? what is capping? i can't even get near the waypoint to cap, 1 minute game started and we already spotted. The most strategy play in this game are depends on concealment thing, hiding is not safe anymore, even smokescreen can't defend you againts attack instead of cutting the detected state from enemies.

Now we knew that some people already accept this thing called "REWORK" and enjoy the play of CV. In other side there is a lot of people who suffer their life from this thing called "REWORK" just to play their non-CV ship.

Then how if we get a new Battle mode called "A WORLD WITHOUT CV" or something where in the game only consist of DD, CL, and BB required to play. and they still keep the Random Mode for everyone who wanna play a battle with CV included. For now some people just stayed at Ranked battle for a while to enjoying their pay without a CV in the game, but it's not gonna be long till this ranked battle end.

I already missed that time when I played DD on stealth mode and surprised the BB on their face also shooting all incoming aircrafts of a CV and tell them "RIP Planes"

I loves the game, but i hate the system... sorry

thats why WG change CV playstyle, for kill all DD movement, i more like this new game play, this time is CV era,  i wait new RN CV and all fixed ballance game, in this new game play i more enjoy use CV and hunt DD