Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MD047

Most plane kills in 0.8.0.

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

19
[MD]
Member
93 posts

Many people is complaining about CV :fish_boom: rework  ++ Not much plane :etc_swear: kills  ++ flak :fish_nerv: dodge  ++ OP :fish_viking: planes + garbage  :dance_turtle:AA etc etc

 

Lets see how many plane :cap_rambo: kills our freinds managed to do in 0.8.0. :cat_cool:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

so far my record was 56. i heard someone posted a hatsuharu killing 70 planes on ichase vid.

also just an advice. it a waste to spec aa aside from manual aa and AA modification 1. current AA system is shit. wait for the hot patch. maybe WG is competent enough to make a difference.

Edited by yansuki
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[MD]
Member
93 posts
21 minutes ago, yansuki said:

so far my record was 56. i heard someone posted a hatsuharu killing 70 planes on ichase vid.

also just an advice. it a waste to spec aa aside from manual aa and AA modification 1. current AA system is shit. wait for the hot patch. maybe WG is competent enough to make a difference.

There was some mentions in recent news article from WG about 0.8.2 with some realiable updates i.e. rebalance. Cross those fingers and hope for the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50
[AUSRP]
Member
106 posts
7,691 battles

Someone ( @Metachrome ???) posted a screenie of 110 plane kills in a full AA spec mino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

Well mino Consistent damage are pretty high+ potato cv. then 110 is achievable. saw a shoukaku player on flamu stream last night. flamu was wondering why the CV is so bad. after looking at his account he only has 8 battle on his belt. with 16k average damage.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[MD]
Member
93 posts
8 minutes ago, MeglaGnome said:

Someone ( @Metachrome ???) posted a screenie of 110 plane kills in a full AA spec mino.

Maybe mino got a buff on AA :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,877 posts
6,031 battles

FdG: 3 kills, 22-23k AA damage (I could have gotten many more kills with that much damage, that was 2 squadrons worth of aircraft HP)

Salem: 15 kills, 22-24k damage

Neptune: 16 kills, 23-25k damage (could be more, I don't remember)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[MD]
Member
93 posts
37 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

FdG: 3 kills, 22-23k AA damage (I could have gotten many more kills with that much damage, that was 2 squadrons worth of aircraft HP)

Salem: 15 kills, 22-24k damage

Neptune: 16 kills, 23-25k damage (could be more, I don't remember)

Plane kill ratio got lower, and infinite planes. You know where this is going ..... kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,877 posts
6,031 battles
4 minutes ago, MD047 said:

Plane kill ratio got lower, and infinite planes. You know where this is going ..... kek

The consolation may be in the fact that damage from aircrafts is significantly lower than before, damage is staggered even if being focused.

Not too bad, but still bad enough to call it bad.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
341
Member
1,313 posts
5,972 battles

my shimakaze full AA can only got 18 kill... and that have to be brain dead CV captain why fly straight into flack cloud.

skill CV who know how flack work and doge ... 0 kill even I focus sector into them whole match =w='a

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[TOGN]
Beta Tester
122 posts
15,556 battles

i have only been playing the missouri since the patch to train a nc captain around 50 shot down in one battle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
289
[BLESS]
Member
583 posts
6,574 battles
3 hours ago, yansuki said:

also just an advice. it a waste to spec aa aside from manual aa and AA modification 1. current AA system is shit. wait for the hot patch. maybe WG is competent enough to make a difference.

This is good advice. The combined BFT/AFT boost works out to about the same thing as switching on your sector AA. It's not nothing, but its a lot less significant than before 8.0 so not the obvious CV meta must-have choice you might imagine it to be.

I also recommend premium DFAA and fighter plane consumables. As you may have noticed, you now (somewhat unrealistically) spit out a whole squadron of fighter planes from your catapult launchers.

on topic: I once got 47k plane damage, in Ibuki. Not a huge number actually shot down though.

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

is it just me. or BB like NC are the best AA flat form. (because you can stomp tier VI and tier VII planes with them. while still competent against tier IX and X)

i check NC and she has 8 base flak burst, 10 with AA mod1 at long range range. 12 flak burst, 14 with AA mod1 for med range AA. 

i have low success on des moines and other but i got decent score on NC to great score with NC. even without AA skills. not to mention higher HP and armor for better survivability.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[MD]
Member
93 posts
1 hour ago, Rina_Pon said:

This is good advice. The combined BFT/AFT boost works out to about the same thing as switching on your sector AA. It's not nothing, but its a lot less significant than before 8.0 so not the obvious CV meta must-have choice you might imagine it to be.

I also recommend premium DFAA and fighter plane consumables. As you may have noticed, you now (somewhat unrealistically) spit out a whole squadron of fighter planes from your catapult launchers.

on topic: I once got 47k plane damage, in Ibuki. Not a huge number actually shot down though.

So there has to be a choice made to spec for AA or survivability build. You can't go both cause only 19 points to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[TOGN]
Beta Tester
122 posts
15,556 battles

of all my high tier bbs, montana is the highest AA 84 next is the republic  83 than iowa  missouri nc next is the gk /conqueror last yamato /mushi if i change some upgrades and commander skills probaly could make some improvement all the t10 captains are 19 pointers  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[MD]
Member
93 posts
16 hours ago, stick3 said:

of all my high tier bbs, montana is the highest AA 84 next is the republic  83 than iowa  missouri nc next is the gk /conqueror last yamato /mushi if i change some upgrades and commander skills probaly could make some improvement all the t10 captains are 19 pointers  

 

I thought republic had the most AA. All the high tier ships has much more AA power not to stop IJN death bombs but decent. 

Can you tell me how you checked 84 / 83 status. Hope its not in game AA status shown at port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[TOGN]
Beta Tester
122 posts
15,556 battles
5 hours ago, MD047 said:

I thought republic had the most AA. All the high tier ships has much more AA power not to stop IJN death bombs but decent. 

Can you tell me how you checked 84 / 83 status. Hope its not in game AA status shown at port.

yes in port its when you put upgrades on but i have never use or added AA ugrades because you hardly ever seen cvs in high tier battles only upgrades i did was  to improve main guns range /plotting or for the german bbs secondarys now i have to reconfigure some with the lowest like yammy/mushi for them to survive

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×