Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Clear sky Achievment 0.8.0

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles

what is the current number of planes required on 0.8.0? i got a game with NC where i shoot down 56 planes from potato cv focusing me but no achievement. of this achievement is no longer possible on this version?

potato cv.png

88 posts
39 minutes ago, yansuki said:

what is the current number of planes required on 0.8.0? i got a game with NC where i shoot down 56 planes from potato cv focusing me but no achievement. of this achievement is no longer possible on this version?

Please share your Module and captain build. 

1,263 posts
10,726 battles
11 minutes ago, MD047 said:

Pretty sure it is BFT AFT MAA and all the AA modules and AA flags. Also considering Enemy CV not trying to dodge his flak. and also he himself said it potato CV.

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles
29 minutes ago, MD047 said:

the only AA i have are AA module 1 and Manual AA. thats all. the enemy cv's are both potato. they dont dodge flak that well. that's the only reason why i shoot-down lots of planes.

88 posts
23 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Pretty sure it is BFT AFT MAA and all the AA modules and AA flags. Also considering Enemy CV not trying to dodge his flak. and also he himself said it potato CV.

To be honest mate. AFT is no longer worth 4 point in my view. Manual AA is more reliable i guess

6 minutes ago, yansuki said:

the only AA i have are AA module 1 and Manual AA. thats all. the enemy cv's are both potato. they dont dodge flak that well. that's the only reason why i shoot-down lots of planes.

NC has very good AA, and if they didn't dodge that well, then that explains your score. Think its the most plane kills I've seen in 0.8.0 so far. 

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles
22 minutes ago, MD047 said:

NC has very good AA, and if they didn't dodge that well, then that explains your score. Think its the most plane kills I've seen in 0.8.0 so far. 

well i was against a ryuujou and shoukaku. back in the previous patch there's no way a RJ can go near NC. even shoukaku has problem dropping this ship.

[HKENL]
41 posts
6,581 battles
2 hours ago, yansuki said:

potato cv.png

likely you are not the CV's target.

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles
52 minutes ago, da189 said:

likely you are not the CV's target.

no, im the one getting drop. all the torpedo planes. dive bombers and rocket are attacking me. his rockets mainly its the turret so no damage. also bomb miss. only his torp are the one causing damage. there are times where they go after the ship on my back. but when they realize im pushing, they focus me.

[RTANZ]
18 posts
11,803 battles

I believe the 2 AA awards were disabled for 0.8.0, to be reviewed once testing was finished

(Think I read that in release notes somewhere...)

[FORCE]
272 posts
5,045 battles

For your info

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/cv8-how-to-tune/

Changes in Achievements

• The achievements "AA Defense Expert" and "King of the Air" will no longer be available after the release of Update 0.8.0. However, these achievements will return with modified requirements in future.
  • The requirements for obtaining the Aircraft Carrier Commander emblem currently remain unchanged. However, they will be modified for the new aircraft carriers in further updates.

1,263 posts
10,726 battles
4 hours ago, MD047 said:

To be honest mate. AFT is no longer worth 4 point in my view. Manual AA is more reliable i guess

Yeah kind of realised later... But I think it improves your flak by 15% so it is still viable but for 4 points it isn't..

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
6,075 battles

i uses fire prevention on BBs now as rockets bombs start lots of fires. not to mention he spammer RN BB and cruisers.

Sign in to follow this