Sign in to follow this  
Taro_WG

ST, Premium Ships and Soviet Battleships

7 comments in this topic

Administrator
21 posts

Test versions of the ships Le Terrible and Giulio Cesare will be added for testing.

Italian battleship Giulio Cesare will be tested at the tier VI without changing the characteristics, except for the basics, tied to the tier: the chance of fire and armour plating, that will be increased from 19 to 25 mm.

These changes are due to the fact that the battleship is too strong at her tier and we have decided to conduct a test iteration of the ship in the new environment. If the test is successful, it will be adopted as a balance change of the ship. In this event, owners will be given the option to exchange the ship for doubloons.

Test version of destroyer Le Terrible gets improved ballistics:

• Initial AP shells velocity increased from 800 to 840 m/s;
  • The Krupp value for the AP shells is now 2400 instead 2100, that will increase armour penetration.

Changed the allocation of hit points of the ship. The new system will increase the survivability of the ship and allow her to survive longer under enemy fire. If the test is successful, it will be adopted as a balance change for the ship.

For battleships Vladivostok, tier VIII and the Sovetsky Soyuz, tier IX increased armor plating of the deck and the casemate from 32 to 40 mm. This change will improve the Soviet battleships with a single armor scheme and result in less damage from HE shells.

Improved ballistics shells for battleships Pyotr Velikiy - tier V, Izmail - tier VI, Sinop - tier VII, Lenin - tier VIII and Vladivostok - tier VIII to the level of other battleships of their tier.

Pyotr Velikiy - tier V and Izmail - tier VI:

• Reduced the value of the coefficient of air resistance from 0.4753 to 0.371;
  • Increased Krupp value from 2295 to 2350;
  • The initial speed was increased from 731.5 to 823 m / s.

Sinop, tier VII:

• Reduced the value of the coefficient of air resistance from 0.4059 to 0.3813;
  • Increased Krupp value from 2400 to 2430.

Vladivostok - tier VIII and Lenin - tier VIII:

• Reduced the value of the coefficient of air resistance from 0.3813 to 0.289.

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary.

Alpha Tester
436 posts
13,124 battles
39 minutes ago, Taro_WG said:

Italian battleship Giulio Cesare will be tested at the tier VI without changing the characteristics, except for the basics, tied to the tier: the chance of fire and armour plating, that will be increased from 19 to 25 mm.

These changes are due to the fact that the battleship is too strong at her tier and we have decided to conduct a test iteration of the ship in the new environment. If the test is successful, it will be adopted as a balance change of the ship. In this event, owners will be given the option to exchange the ship for doubloons.

Please do this for Imperator Nikolai as well. She's been trapped in the supercontainer abyss for far too long now.

1,278 posts
11,481 battles
10 小時前,Taro_WG 說:

Please be cautious when doing that.Refund doubloon isn't a satisfactory choice.

Some players get this ship by Mega Santa's Gift.Why they choose that way?Because in the advertisement of Santa Gifts,WG said Giulio Cesare will be as rare as Kamikaze,Nikolai I and etc.(I've screenshoted it)

Also this ship can't simply go T6 without any buff.T6 means highly likely entering T8 fights.Bigger map and so on.This ship's firing range and HP pool is not qualified.

Edited by User_1145141919810

Alpha Tester
436 posts
13,124 battles
3 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Please be cautious when doing that.Refund doubloon isn't a satisfactory choice.

Some players get this ship by Mega Santa's Gift.Why they choose that way?Because in the advertisement of Santa Gifts,WG said Giulio Cesare will be as rare as Kamikaze,Nikolai I and etc.(I've screenshoted it)

Also this ship can't simply go T6 without any buff.T6 means highly likely entering T8 fights.Bigger map and so on.This ship's firing range and HP pool is not qualified.

Arizona, Dunkerque and New Mexico also struggle when uptiered, so I don't see why Cesare should receive better treatment. If anything, I believe Cesare will be the best performer of all T6 BBs when matched against T8 ships. And if letting WG rebalance premiums after release means we get the potential of a more balanced game where iconic museum ships like Belfast and Missouri can be sold again, even better. It just might restore my faith in their balance department.

1,278 posts
11,481 battles
53 分鐘前,Nikolaevna 說:

Arizona, Dunkerque and New Mexico also struggle when uptiered, so I don't see why Cesare should receive better treatment. If anything, I believe Cesare will be the best performer of all T6 BBs when matched against T8 ships. And if letting WG rebalance premiums after release means we get the potential of a more balanced game where iconic museum ships like Belfast and Missouri can be sold again, even better. It just might restore my faith in their balance department.

Well my worry is very simple:One this kind of "balance" get a start,the premium ships are not safe to buy because they may easily changed,and I'm sure to get no $ back

Sign in to follow this